Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

computer conrol of battles

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> computer conrol of battles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 1:37:17 AM   
tomas1931

Recently in the last few games if i chose detaied battle the computer takes over my side as well as the enemy I cant find that I did any thing in options but I have relegated to an observer the last battle I was playing France ant fought Austria 190,oo vs 178000 The battle went on and on with no control on my part
Post #: 1
RE: computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 4:13:31 PM   
Erik Rutins

Do you have your tactical expert turned on? Alternately, inadvertently hitting the Q key while it quick battle would tell it to auto-resolve the rest of the battle without input.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to tomas1931)
Post #: 2
RE: computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 8:57:28 PM   
greendroid

I faced the same problem, when i re-invaded Gibraltar, playing Britain. Spanish troops had invaded the rock and i had to land my troops from sea. Doing that and choosing detail battle i had to recognize, that the AI took over control of my army. Tactical advisor was turned off.

This was the only on time that this happened (and i played until now app. 20 - 30 detailed battles).

(in reply to tomas1931)
Post #: 3
RE: computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 9:51:49 PM   
Mr. Z

quote:

ORIGINAL: greendroid

I faced the same problem, when i re-invaded Gibraltar, playing Britain. Spanish troops had invaded the rock and i had to land my troops from sea. Doing that and choosing detail battle i had to recognize, that the AI took over control of my army. Tactical advisor was turned off.

This was the only on time that this happened (and i played until now app. 20 - 30 detailed battles).

Did you quit and restart an earlier game? Or have you been actively playing the same game the whole time? Or did you quit a game, then begin a new one?

(in reply to greendroid)
Post #: 4
RE: computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 10:50:31 PM   
greendroid

I restarted a previously saved game before that happened. I could repeat that fault, when I tried again to play the Detail battle starting once more from the saved game. Unfortunately I do not have the saved games any more.

(in reply to Mr. Z)
Post #: 5
RE: computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 10:59:43 PM   
Mr. Z

quote:

I restarted a previously saved game before that happened. I could repeat that fault, when I tried again to play the Detail battle starting once more from the saved game. Unfortunately I do not have the saved games any more.

This could be related to some other bugs we've been seeing. Maybe if you try turning your tactical expert back on, then turning him off again? Otherwise, hopefully wait for the first patch.

(in reply to greendroid)
Post #: 6
RE: computer conrol of battles - 7/8/2005 11:08:25 PM   
greendroid

Thank you very much, I´ll try that.

(in reply to Mr. Z)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> computer conrol of battles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI