Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Psp Games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Psp Games Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Psp Games - 11/5/2005 6:42:13 AM   
crazygamer

Wow this topic got out of hand quickly. With sports games I am really picky. I would say with football, I would of course go with madden. If you want something fun go with GTA. I have not yet played NBA 06 on my PSP but it looks pretty decent from what I have seen on the trailer. Any online game is a plus since it makes it more fun. The graphics look really smooth too but the fans look horrible. I think they should make them look more realistic.

(in reply to watchtower)
Post #: 31
RE: Psp Games - 11/5/2005 5:48:49 PM   
rhondabrwn

quote:

ORIGINAL: crazygamer

Wow this topic got out of hand quickly. With sports games I am really picky. I would say with football, I would of course go with madden. If you want something fun go with GTA. I have not yet played NBA 06 on my PSP but it looks pretty decent from what I have seen on the trailer. Any online game is a plus since it makes it more fun. The graphics look really smooth too but the fans look horrible. I think they should make them look more realistic.

Yep, I accept the blame... I had no idea my little comment would lead to such an explosion of culinary explorations and recitations of the strange and unusual!

We now return this thread to it's intended subject....

Any comments on PSP military titles or flight sims etc? I'm afraid that I am totally ignorant about console gaming other than watching my boys play "Grand Theft Auto" and some fighting game with lots of big breasted female characters in it.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to crazygamer)
Post #: 32
RE: Psp Games - 11/7/2005 3:07:27 AM   
ilovestrategy

I love GTA. It's so open ended and is an incredible piece of programming. I was watching COPS one day and realized the pedestrians act just like the ones on GTA. And they managed to cram it into a little console like the PSP.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 33
RE: Psp Games - 11/9/2005 5:57:36 AM   
Wentworth

Yo, I'm new to the boards, so be nice!!! I wanted to jump into your PSP conversation because the only game I have for it is Lumines... It's a great game and all, but I'm getting sick of it!!!! I love SOCOM for PS2, so I was going to pick up SOCOM:FTB for PSP... I like to hear other people's opinions first, so let me know what you think about this game... I think it's going to be sick.

(in reply to ilovestrategy)
Post #: 34
RE: Psp Games - 11/17/2005 3:16:48 AM   
Jonesy22

Hey Fire Team Bravo is a good War/Shooter game for the PSP I love it!
Ohh yeah I have NBA 06 also stryker...good game overall...the mini game feature is the best though

(in reply to Wentworth)
Post #: 35
RE: Psp Games - 11/27/2005 10:11:22 PM   
death_dealer

WOW this topic is way off base... as for the topic subject I just bought marvel legends and am looking to get smack down vs raw 2006. I also have socom fire team bravo and gretzky hockey and metal gear solid.

(in reply to Jonesy22)
Post #: 36
RE: Psp Games - 11/27/2005 10:32:21 PM   
rogerlegg

I picked up a psp because im a big socom nut. So, I got one to play socom: fireteam bravo. Its a pretty cool game but doesnt stand up to socom 3 on the ps2 with vehicles and 32 player servers online Im a nut

(in reply to death_dealer)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Psp Games Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI