Psp Games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

aestryker -> Psp Games (10/25/2005 9:28:46 AM)

Well i just got a psp finally and decided to buy nba 06.Man this game rocks. I like how you can trade playing cards that you get throughout the game with your friends via the wireless conection.

Larac -> RE: Psp Games (10/25/2005 9:40:20 AM)

How I would love a war game for my Pocket PC, or PSP that was good.

They have the power and the fx, just no market I fear.

Lee

Hertston -> RE: Psp Games (10/25/2005 11:28:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larac

How I would love a war game for my Pocket PC, or PSP that was good.

Blitzkrieg: War in Europe isn't at all bad, if you havn't tried it. Fairly simple mechanics (you really wouldn't want anything too complex on PPC), but it plays well regardless. One that really makes me wish I had a 640x480 PPC though.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Psp Games (10/25/2005 12:15:00 PM)

Oh, he´s back, one more spam post and the account will be suspended.

Larac -> RE: Psp Games (10/25/2005 10:05:45 PM)

Marc,

Did I do something wrong?

Lee

Hertston -> RE: Psp Games (10/26/2005 12:23:22 AM)

quote:

Marc,

Did I do something wrong?

Worry not. aestryker is the 'spammer' in question, not you. [:)]

Tankerace -> RE: Psp Games (10/26/2005 1:21:47 AM)

Mmmmm.....

[image]local://upfiles/8830/4D5D979C255C4ECD91501164CA3EA41E.jpg[/image]

Terminus -> RE: Psp Games (10/26/2005 1:44:58 AM)

[sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif]

Tankerace -> RE: Psp Games (10/26/2005 4:18:01 AM)

I agree... I'll stick to my more traditional college diet of Ramen noodles.

Larac -> RE: Psp Games (10/26/2005 2:43:16 PM)

About once every 3-4 years I'll buy a can fry it up, white bread and mayo.

But that's my limit.

Lee

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (10/26/2005 3:10:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

Oh, he´s back, one more spam post and the account will be suspended.

I'm suprised your even giving him that? All he has ever done is post spam[8|]

aestryker -> RE: Psp Games (10/30/2005 7:23:37 AM)

Sorry if you think im a spammer.I was just posting my opinion thats all.What type of war games do you like to play?

rhondabrwn -> RE: Psp Games (10/30/2005 11:15:47 PM)

quote:

About once every 3-4 years I'll buy a can fry it up, white bread and mayo.

But that's my limit.

Lee

Actually, SPAM is quite popular in the Navajo Nation. A Spam / Potato burrito is quite popular and is sold by roadside vendors (I've had a few myself). They also come in a Corned Beef version! It's a popular breakfast meat.

If people didn't buy it, you couldn't buy it everywhere on earth [:D][:D][:D]

rhondabrwn -> RE: Psp Games (10/30/2005 11:18:44 PM)

and, oh yea, you should try Navajo Blood Sausage... that's a treat.

Sheep's intestines stuffed with mashed potatoes and spices and then filled with fresh sheep's blood and then tied off and boiled for a couple of hours.

It's the only thing I haven't been able to eat out here, I'm ashamed to admit. The taste is unforgettable.

rhondabrwn -> Totally OT (10/30/2005 11:19:30 PM)

Wow... was that the ultimate OT comment or what?

Hertston -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 12:12:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

and, oh yea, you should try Navajo Blood Sausage... that's a treat.

Sheep's intestines stuffed with mashed potatoes and spices and then filled with fresh sheep's blood and then tied off and boiled for a couple of hours.

Ever thought of opening a Navajo restaurant catering to Scottish tourists? That would go great with haggis! [:D]

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 2:28:06 AM)

Sounds like a haggis to me. If you like that you might like this it comes from the two fat ladies cookbook ( popular English celeb cooks)

1 pound of penis, ram's or bull's
3 tbls. oil
1 large chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
1 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper

Scald the penis, then drain and clean

Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and slice.

Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden. Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender. Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.

Its yummy I eat it on christmas morning
washed down with a bottle of good champers as a treat!

oi_you_nutter -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 5:00:38 PM)

errr ok watchtower, thanks for the recipe [&:]

i have eaten haggis a couple of time, and like black (blood) pudding with a full english breakfast BUT

i will have to add your "boiled penis" meal to the do not eat list along with tripe, rhubarb and most things form fear factor

Terminus -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 5:02:39 PM)

Anybody ever try the other 2/3 of the bull's wedding tackle? Supposedly quite tasty...

ilovestrategy -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 5:14:56 PM)

*quietly walks away to another thread that hopefully talks about hamburgers and french fries* [:D][:D][:D]

jvgfanatic -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 6:46:01 PM)

I love how the "in" crowd can go off topic all they want talking about food while the original topic about PSP games, while not directly related to matrix is at least about GAMING. What a pathetic little clique y'all have here.

[8D]

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 7:07:51 PM)

yep, absolutly lovely. Can't remember what its called but there is a fantastic French dish made of raw puree of pigs testicle with garlic and raw beef that I had once.[:D]

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 7:09:33 PM)

err.. what do you think is in your sausage that you eat with your Full English? It sure aint best shoulder of pork!!!

Terminus -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 9:16:07 PM)

Now, now, let's not burst too many of our "pathetic little clique's" illusions, watchtower![:D]

oi_you_nutter -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 9:38:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: watchtower

err.. what do you think is in your sausage that you eat with your Full English? It sure aint best shoulder of pork!!!

sausage = tits and lips and all the other left over bits [:'(]

at least i don't have to chop the dangly bits up to eat it so i can delude myself that it is real meat in the sausage or burger or taco or meatloaf etc

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 10:49:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: oi_you_nutter

quote:

at least i don't have to chop the dangly bits up to eat it so i can delude myself that it is real meat in the sausage or burger or taco or meatloaf etc

But doing the slicing and dicing is the best bit!! [sm=00000289.gif]

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 10:54:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Now, now, let's not burst too many of our "pathetic little clique's" illusions, watchtower![:D]

Yep isn't envy a terrible thing?[:D][:D]

oi_you_nutter -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 11:00:48 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: oi_you_nutter

quote:

But doing the slicing and dicing is the best bit!! [sm=00000289.gif]

should we call you the Kilburn Ripper from now on ? [sm=00000055.gif]

RBWhite -> RE: Psp Games (10/31/2005 11:09:04 PM)

watchtower

Those pig testicles and raw beef, does that come with a raw egg & tartar sauce HMMMMMmmmm.[sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif]

Reminds me of what some old Germans I knew when I was a youngster called a cannabal sandwich. HMMMMMmmmm[sm=sad-1361.gif]

watchtower -> RE: Psp Games (11/1/2005 12:58:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RBWhite

watchtower

Those pig testicles and raw beef, does that come with a raw egg & tartar sauce HMMMMMmmmm.[sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif]

Reminds me of what some old Germans I knew when I was a youngster called a cannabal sandwich. HMMMMMmmmm[sm=sad-1361.gif]

Yes I think it may well have done. It was some time ago but I remember that on the same holiday I walked the beaches of Normandy picking up and eating raw oysters, winkles and soft crabs.

All very nice. The French do quite a few great raw beef dishes.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI