How do I download my game again? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

bigmed1204 -> How do I download my game again? (12/14/2005 7:42:53 AM)

I just bought WitP not long ago and loaded it on my computer with no CD burner so I can't burn a backup. How do I access the download again so I can get it on the one with the burner? Thanks for any help there. Bah knew I should have gotten the physical shipment like I did with BiN.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I download my game again? (12/14/2005 8:40:57 AM)

Go to www.findmyorder.com.

Regards,

- Erik

kcflyer -> RE: How do I download my game again? (12/14/2005 6:18:21 PM)

I have same issue with BiN. I was able to find all my purchsed games from myorder by using the 5 digits of CC. Problem with BiN is the CC used when purchased expired and I have no way of retriving its number.

bigmed1204 -> RE: How do I download my game again? (12/15/2005 3:22:00 PM)

Hey Erik and kcflyer. Thanks a lot. I got it hooked up. Next time I think I'll order physical, if for nothing else at least I get the pretty box. I got BiN with the physical + DL. It was nice. Bought KP retail though, which sucks since you need the cd to play. Thanks again guys.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I download my game again? (12/15/2005 3:24:52 PM)

kcflyer,

quote:

ORIGINAL: kcflyer
I have same issue with BiN. I was able to find all my purchsed games from myorder by using the 5 digits of CC. Problem with BiN is the CC used when purchased expired and I have no way of retriving its number.

E-mail support@matrixgames.com with your personal contact info and we should be able to get it looked up manually. Make take a couple of days though.

Regards,

- Erik

kcflyer -> RE: How do I download my game again? (12/15/2005 5:54:09 PM)

Handled ! Thanks .

cesteman -> RE: How do I download my game again? (2/7/2006 12:27:46 AM)

Wow! I am so happy I came across this thread because like everyone else who has posted here I didn't have a hard copy of BII. I emailed Matrix but haven't hard back yet so I decided to look around a bit more and I didn't even know about the helpful link above. I solved my problem with ease!! Thanks.
Christian

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI