It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great

Le Tondu -> It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/28/2005 12:27:54 AM)

I understand the wheels of progress are rolling nicely. I'm just wonder how nicely.

A Happy and safe New Years to everyone.

May it also be a wonderfully Napoleonic year!

sol_invictus -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/28/2005 3:10:25 AM)

DITTO!

TheBlackhorse -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/29/2005 1:31:59 AM)

Yeah, because we want Frank to finally get back to GoA!!

sol_invictus -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/29/2005 2:34:33 AM)

DITTO!

Le Tondu -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/29/2005 7:04:58 PM)

NOT! [:)]

While not wanting to seem against anyone, I am for BoN being finished first.

Hanal -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/30/2005 2:45:05 AM)

It is my understanding that BoN will need to be finished before GoA can be completed so you'll get your wish........

sol_invictus -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (12/30/2005 3:21:54 AM)

Well they should start testing this baby very soon so Frank should be released from his bondage early next year. Since GOA should be almost finished; for the love of a merciful God make it so; once he achieves his freedom, GOA should quickly follow. This is my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.

Tim Coakley -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (1/2/2006 4:53:52 PM)

Nothing new to report right now. I will get the next version of the game to examine about 15th of Jan.
I will post an update then.

Regards,
Tim

kylenapoleon -> RE: It sure would be great if there was a New Years update (1/4/2006 4:54:07 AM)

I look forward to the update.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI