Greatness (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

bobogoboom -> Greatness (6/16/2007 1:39:01 AM)

New Page?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:39:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

Damn drunks..................wait i drink 4 nights a week...................DOH

Hopefully, you dont crash into trees.

Nope a few curbs but no tree's. Though you'd be suprised how much damage can be done to a car when you combine texas v oklahoma weekend a few beers a taser and a large curb.

In that case, please dont be insured by my employer. I like my profit sharing to be larger, rather than smaller. [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:39:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yava

Onime![:)]

Hey Yava. Hows everything?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The Thread!!! (6/16/2007 1:40:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jam_USMC

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jam_USMC

Got my first Matrix star, thus I leave my first tithe. Blessed are The Threadsters who have come before me. Deliver us from all other threads. Ergo, etc, danny bonaduce, amen.

Praying to LOG is bad enough, but Danny Bonaduce?! [:D]

Isn't danny bonaduce latin for LOG? [sm=00000289.gif]

No. But I think LOG is latin for heretic.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:40:37 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's ok until you're alive![;)]

I'm not sure that made sense...unless you wanna be all existential and stuff. [:'(]

bobogoboom -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:40:52 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nope a few curbs but no tree's. Though you'd be suprised how much damage can be done to a car when you combine texas v oklahoma weekend a few beers a taser and a large curb.

In that case, please dont be insured by my employer. I like my profit sharing to be larger, rather than smaller. [:'(]

Don't worry i only had liability. Plus i didn't hit anything that was damagable. I only hit other cars when i am sober........and when they pull out infront of me.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:41:04 AM)

quote:

The Thread is dead[&:] Wierd... or maybe weird...[:'(]

Thread is weird, theres a shock. But at least its not LOG.

Yava -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:42:24 AM)

quote:

quote:

Hey Man... not bad, just got a msg that I passed The Practical English Exam, four to go... and the clock is ticking... health lvl getting better so all in all positive... but there is one problem... I'm out of cigs and coffee and until morning I won't aquire any...[:(]

Yava -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:42:56 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's ok until you're alive![;)]

I'm not sure that made sense...unless you wanna be all existential and stuff. [:'(]

It brings back memories [:D][;)]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:44:59 AM)

quote:

Don't worry i only had liability. Plus i didn't hit anything that was damagable. I only hit other cars when i am sober........and when they pull out infront of me.

Thats what you think. You'd be surprised how many times the various DOTs send us bills 2-3 years after the fact..."oh, by the way, your guy took out a sign and 3 feet of guardrail that we had repaired but hadnt gotten around to subrogating for until now, please pay". I also learned that apparently, guardrails, fences and road signs are made of either silver or platinum....at least the way they bill for them.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:47:58 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey Man... not bad, just got a msg that I passed The Practical English Exam, four to go... and the clock is ticking... health lvl getting better so all in all positive... but there is one problem... I'm out of cigs and coffee and until morning I won't aquire any...[:(]

Aaaaah! [sm=scared0008.gif]

I know the feeling. I had many a night in college (before I got my car here) writing term papers and running out of smokes. You havent felt pathetic until youre forced to rummage through your own ashtray for smokable butts. [:D]

As for coffee, I was lucky. We had a 24 hour donut place accross the street from campus that served pretty decent mud.

Yava -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:49:26 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Aaaaah! [sm=scared0008.gif]

I know the feeling. I had many a night in college (before I got my car here) writing term papers and running out of smokes. You havent felt pathetic until youre forced to rummage through your own ashtray for smokable butts. [:D]

As for coffee, I was lucky. We had a 24 hour donut place accross the street from campus that served pretty decent mud.

Hehehe, I could go to the 24/h hypermarket not so far away but in my condition it could take a while...[:D]

bobogoboom -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:50:29 AM)

quote:

quote:

Thats what you think. You'd be surprised how many times the various DOTs send us bills 2-3 years after the fact..."oh, by the way, your guy took out a sign and 3 feet of guardrail that we had repaired but hadnt gotten around to subrogating for until now, please pay". I also learned that apparently, guardrails, fences and road signs are made of either silver or platinum....at least the way they bill for them.

That or someone is taking a dollar off the top for every 5 they charge. Nope the cops never showed up that night which was a very good thing for me.

Yava -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:52:21 AM)

Anyways... I'm off to get some sleep... and in the morning... learning macht spass [;)]
Night all[;)]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:57:50 AM)

quote:

Hehehe, I could go to the 24/h hypermarket not so far away but in my condition it could take a while...[:D]

What, pray tell, is a hypermarket?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 1:59:54 AM)

quote:

Anyways... I'm off to get some sleep... and in the morning... learning macht spass [;)]
Night all[;)]

I thought that learning macht kopfschmerzen myself, but have it your way. [:)]

Night.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:01:50 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

That or someone is taking a dollar off the top for every 5 they charge. Nope the cops never showed up that night which was a very good thing for me.

I'd say. I heard DUIs are chargable with life in prison in TX. [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:02:38 AM)

And what is this "texas" nonsence anyway?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:03:14 AM)

I know your proud of your state and all, but have some respect for The Thread.

bobogoboom -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:03:29 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'd say. I heard DUIs are chargable with life in prison in TX. [:'(]

Nope its not..................It's a capital offense. You'd almost think its a crime just to order a beer down here with all the dry counties

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:04:05 AM)

You dont see RUPD changing the subject line to "Sopranos", do you?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:04:40 AM)

And you certainly dont see me changing it to "Ey, I'm typin' 'ere".

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:05:09 AM)

Although I could probably do "fuhgedaboutit" if really pressed.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:06:07 AM)

quote:

Nope its not..................It's a capital offense. You'd almost think its a crime just to order a beer down here with all the dry counties

Thats cause y'all still have shotgun racks in your pickups. [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:06:37 AM)

Anyway. Gotta get rid of this Texas thing.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:07:03 AM)

And dont do it again, or its the comfy chair for you! [:-]

bobogoboom -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:07:21 AM)

It was my first subject line change ever.........................fine i will change it.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:07:38 AM)

Either that, or being beaten about the head and neck area with a rotten LOG.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:08:26 AM)

quote:

It was my first subject line change ever.........................fine i will change it.

You cant change it. Its now stuck at the top of that page forever.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/16/2007 2:08:56 AM)

As if one heretic wasnt enough. Now we have an apostate Texan. [:'(][:D]

Page: <<   < prev  1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI