March update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great

Tim Coakley -> March update (3/3/2006 8:15:16 PM)

Programming progress continues...no new screen shots to put up. Frank is focusing on finishing a few interface items in the editor, and will then be back to the game. I just sent him my comments from a version he sent last week.

I will post a quick update with each version.

Regards,
Tim

Le Tondu -> RE: March update (3/5/2006 4:58:40 PM)

Thanks Tim. I have a question.

While looking at the screenshots, the playing area of the game appears to be terribly small. Is there any chance for a narrowing of the informational area on the left and at the bottom of the screen? Could this be one of those interface items? (Meaning the visual interface.)

Thanks.

Dego -> RE: March update (3/6/2006 5:44:46 PM)

How may I try latest version of this game?
Is it possible?
Regards.

Ivan58 -> RE: March update (3/7/2006 1:41:40 AM)

Oh please Tim, won't you tell the guy not to bother too much with the graphics. It's gameplay that counts. I agree to a comment I read somewhere: I hope the maps are not limited in size. It should be possible to play tiny battles (Lodi !) and large battles (Wagram !) alike. Perhaps in a different scale, but evenso.
Really looking forward to this one [:'(]

Ivan

Le Tondu -> RE: March update (3/7/2006 10:45:48 PM)

Dego,

The only versions are the ones that the play testers are working on. Nothing is available for us regular Joes.
Cheers,
Rick

I agree as well that the graphics aren't any big deal. [:)] We can always mod them later on if we want.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI