Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

mc3744 -> Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 12:23:50 AM)

I know it's OT ... I just couldn't resist!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

pauk -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 12:25:38 AM)

damn... it will remain in history as a "Day when soccer died"...

[:D][:'(][:D][:'(], couldn't resist too....[;)]

LittleJoe -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 12:31:56 AM)

Zidanes headbutt [X(]

Matzerazzi must have said somthing about his mother.

Speedysteve -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 12:33:47 AM)

Shocking. A VERY sad end to one of Football's greatest players..........

pauk -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 12:34:05 AM)

not related:

i would ban all the players like Matzerazzi to play soccer even with his kids. "A la Materazzi" players, no matter from where they come, should work as a butchers....

Jean Bart -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 1:10:03 AM)

We ll take our revenge on next V nations tournament.
France-Italy 100-0

And 2007 is Rugby World cup year, a new opportunity to be crowned world champion

Allez les bleus !
and congrats to the italian team ( well, even if they only played 45mns in the all game)

mc3744 -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 1:16:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jean Bart

( well, even if they only played 45mns in the all game)[/size]

Imagine the score if we actually played the whole match!!!

[:'(] [:D][:D]

Speedysteve -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 1:16:58 AM)

LOL Jean Bart very gracious[;)]

I personally have always admired Zidane and Henry and I truly feel sorry to see a great like Zidane bow out in that fashion......

Speedysteve -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 1:17:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mc3744

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jean Bart

( well, even if they only played 45mns in the all game)[/size]

Imagine the score if we actually played the whole match!!!

[:'(] [:D][:D]

LOL MC[:D]

Gen.Hoepner -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 3:09:08 AM)

YES, YES, YES

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO! CAMPIONI DEL MONDO! CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!!!!!!!!!!!

And with this we vendicated the 1998 quarter finals and the 2000 Euro final!

Ciao ciao mangiarane!![:D]

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 3:28:27 AM)

Sport of diving and calling mama. Rugby is more the sport on international scale. Great athletes but man, sort of a puff game.[:D]

Mynok -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 3:31:11 AM)

Congrats to the Azzuri (sorry if that is two r's). They played a solid defensive game against a very strong attack by Les Bleus.

quote:

i would ban all the players like Matzerazzi to play soccer even with his kids. "A la Materazzi" players, no matter from where they come, should work as a butchers....

Curious...why is that? I didn't see where the Italians were playing dirty.

captskillet -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 3:33:05 AM)

thank god real football starts in about 2 1/2 weeks [;)] [:D] !

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 3:53:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Sport of diving and calling mama. Rugby is more the sport on international scale. Great athletes but man, sort of a puff game.[:D]

All the pathetic dives are a real thorn in the side of the game. To his credit the ref saw what was going on and tried to call as few as possible. FIFA needs to stop the dives.

I would suggest a governing body reviewing the game film and fining egregious fake dive violators big time. The penalty has to be applied on the basis of intent on the part of the defensive player and loss of momentum for the offense....not on some p***y grabbing his ankle and rolling around on the ground while simultaneously looking at the ref. I would aslo suggest another ref or two on the field.

As for the game...sorry MC...but it seems to me the Italians are lucky to have won..even when a man down in the 2nd overtime, the French were still attacking and having good opportunities.

Zidanes exit was almost incomprehensible. I half believe he will extend his carreer so he doesn't end it on such and embarrassment. His header goal was superlative and he just barely missed another.

For an American the funniest thing is the stretcher crew running out on the field all the time, only to be sent back. I suspect they secretly think to themselves..."Oh, I hope somebody is really hurt this time".

Grotius -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 5:48:58 AM)

Exciting game, stunning end for Zidane. Dives and all, this World Cup was thrilling.

pauk -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 10:00:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

Congrats to the Azzuri (sorry if that is two r's). They played a solid defensive game against a very strong attack by Les Bleus.

quote:

Curious...why is that? I didn't see where the Italians were playing dirty.

Didn't mean exactly on WC and Italians. After all they deserved victory. Did you notice that French were attacking only with 3-4 men in last 20 minutes....

Matzerazzi is well known as a "butcher" - i have witnessed in many games he played in Italian league. He didn't played dirtier than other players in the WC - i guess that Lippi done a good job with him - but in Italian league he is something different - butcher!

Lots of people here are angry about diving but i'm more benevolent to diving than butchering and injuring the player (after all, now all hates C. Ronaldo because of that but they forgot how many times defenders commits a nasty fouls on him)..

I guess i hate "butchers" because i'm playing soccer and was more than once brutally stopped...

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 10:59:46 AM)

and look at his left leg while falling, he surely provoked that what he got but zizou should not have done it either. too bad, I was counting on the french [:(] but italy's defence was perfect.

Gen.Hoepner -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 1:45:35 PM)

And now we want Cannavaro for President![:D]
However, Materazzi is the butcher or the killer, but with Zidane yesterday he did not do anything terrible. Every single player in every team says something about other's mothers attitudes, but these reactions are not acceptable, and Zizou isn't new to this kind of things.And we deserved the cup because considering the whole tournament, we played far better than the french.

castor troy -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 2:17:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gen.Hoepner

And now we want Cannavaro for President![:D]
However, Materazzi is the butcher or the killer, but with Zidane yesterday he did not do anything terrible. Every single player in every team says something about other's mothers attitudes, but these reactions are not acceptable, and Zizou isn't new to this kind of things.And we deserved the cup because considering the whole tournament, we played far better than the french.

Italy played better than France if you look at the whole tournament (though I think France was better in the final from the second half on), but shouldn´t Italy be out since the game against the Aussies? Grosso must have been very tired already in the 95 min. when he fell over the Aussie defender.

I think Domenec (sp?) is the one who´s responsible for failing in the final. Why on earth didn´t he bring a second forward at the beginning of the second half. I´m sure this would have been the end for the Azurri. [;)] They seemed very tired from the 60 min. on, not comparable to the game against the German where the Italian played a great overtime!

Nevertheless, congrats on winning the WC.

pauk -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 2:19:18 PM)

i agree. He shouldn't be provoked - he is too long in the professionals...

Nothing can questioned Italy win in WC... they deserved this title....

Mynok -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 2:57:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk
Didn't mean exactly on WC and Italians. After all they deserved victory. Did you notice that French were attacking only with 3-4 men in last 20 minutes....

Matzerazzi is well known as a "butcher" - i have witnessed in many games he played in Italian league. He didn't played dirtier than other players in the WC - i guess that Lippi done a good job with him - but in Italian league he is something different - butcher!

Lots of people here are angry about diving but i'm more benevolent to diving than butchering and injuring the player (after all, now all hates C. Ronaldo because of that but they forgot how many times defenders commits a nasty fouls on him)..

I guess i hate "butchers" because i'm playing soccer and was more than once brutally stopped...

Ah....we don't get to see much league ball here in the States. I hate diving and the brutal slide tackling equally. Both take away from the beauty and skill of the game. If I want to watch rugby, I'll watch rugby, thanks.

RUPD3658 -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 4:14:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: captskillet

Amen brother. [&o]

Now that World Cup and Wimbilton are over ESPN's Sport Center won't be cluttered with these unimportant sports. [;)] Now if golf would just end.

Apollo11 -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 4:32:40 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

Really? [8D]

And how many times during your "football" match players actually play with foot? [:D]

Leo "Apollo11"

Arstavidios -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 5:07:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mc3744

I know it's OT ... I just couldn't resist!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Now stop talking about football and send me my next turn [sm=00000030.gif]

Ursa MAior -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 5:17:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

quote:

Amen brother. [&o]

Now that World Cup and Wimbilton are over ESPN's Sport Center won't be cluttered with these unimportant sports. [;)] Now if golf would just end.

If it a serious sport event I dont know of then I am terribly sorry, if you meant Wimbledon, Then run RUPD, before the spelchecking police or the "midjet piolets" are on you.[sm=00000958.gif]

Sardaukar -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 5:53:01 PM)

Zinedine Zidane....excellent headbutt. Great speed combined with a good downward angle, left the Italian no chance.

[:D][:D][:'(]

Speedysteve -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 6:26:20 PM)

[:D] 
http://tonaz.altervista.org/zidane.html

pauk -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 6:58:15 PM)

not working[:(]

Speedysteve -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 7:00:32 PM)

Damn. That got rid of that one quick.

A shame. Basically it allowed you to move Zidane around a pitch had butting Materazzi's. After a while the ref came up and sent you off. Amusing to see[:D]

veji1 -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 7:01:18 PM)

congrats to the italians, it was 50/50 and they won it in the end... I am sad for Zidane, what he did on the world's biggest stage is a shame... I don't want to speculate on what Materazzi said so I'll just leave it there at this point...

Congrats to Italy, they make a very good world champion for what was a real tournament albeit a divy and a bit boring one... At least this fourth star on their jersey is a real one, unlike Brazil's fifth...

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI