Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

analog -> Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/3/2006 4:25:04 AM)

ANW-3.7, Playing Iranian WMD w/ DB 2000-6-5-31

Aircraft recently launched from opponent land base is at 2110m altitude acording to the "Contact Status" box but the data box next to the icon shows altitude = "peri".

Saved game available.

Contact info:
Launch from: Shiraz-AB-59
Current Location: LAT 29.42, Lon 53.19

BTW: saw the fix for the nav problem.
Keep up the good work on the patch.[8D][:)]

analog -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 4:09:58 AM)

OK, still working on this, screenshot for those interested, as an old fart, still working on how to make this work...

[image]local://upfiles/21554/1FA064FA1DDE4019A85CDB03AA928B05.jpg[/image]

hermanhum -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 4:14:06 AM)

You sure like to take BIG images, eh?  [:)]

In consolation, I concur.  I have seen the same phenomenon; Aircraft Icons depicting periscope depth.  I didn't notice that they had any adverse effect on the game, though.

analog -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 4:21:43 AM)

New to this picture stuff, just trying to convey the info.

mikmykWS -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 7:24:45 AM)

Yeah its a good one and sure the guys appreciate the report.. Don't worry about the screenshots.

BTW you like the new/old airfield and base icons? [image]http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/image/s1.gif[/image]

jkruny -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 3:38:31 PM)

Hi guys,

The altitude bands were changed in 3.7, IIRC. As a result some units in scenes built with the 3.6.3 SceneEditor may display weird altitudes as the GE tries to match up the old bands with the new. Same applies to sub depths.

To my knowledge, it is a hit or miss thing, and seems to only show up in the data block. The Unit Status report should be correct.

mikmykWS -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 4:10:53 PM)

Well there it is..thanks Jeff[:)]

analog -> RE: Bug, Aircraft altitude in databox display, not sure if it affects gameplay (8/4/2006 4:16:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

BTW you like the new/old airfield and base icons?

Easier to tell at a glance what they are[:)]

quote:

ORIGINAL: jkruny

Hi guys,

The altitude bands were changed in 3.7, IIRC. As a result some units in scenes built with the 3.6.3 SceneEditor may display weird altitudes as the GE tries to match up the old bands with the new. Same applies to sub depths.

To my knowledge, it is a hit or miss thing, and seems to only show up in the data block. The Unit Status report should be correct.

Kinda thought it might be something like that, I can live with it[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI