RE: Repeatable CTD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

ericbabe -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/2/2006 9:37:53 PM)

I'm going to try a fix for the scroll locking problem, and have found one or two small display problems (stacks of cavalry look like artillery), then we'll try to get a patch up soon.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/3/2006 3:11:58 AM)

[X(]I'll read the manual slowly...

Temple -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/3/2006 3:23:17 AM)

FYI, just tried a game with the Intermediate setting and after a couple dozen turns at Union got a CTD, exactly the same situation as before, city changes color to my side but besieging icon is still present. So I await the patch... also reading manual slowly [>:]

TimoN -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/3/2006 12:21:40 PM)

Glad to hear that the siege problem is going to be fixed.

My problem was with relieving the siege in Memphis river area. Two Union armies managed to destroy the garrison in the fort but at the same turn I managed to bring my own army there and threw the enemy away. Fort was still in my hands but there was no more garrison troops. During the next turn execution the CTD happened. Before that I noticed something strange in Production information sheet. Seems that supply screen has overflown here.

[image]local://upfiles/22182/96C3098D358B41E68A0B69902E7E814D.jpg[/image]

Werewolf13 -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/4/2006 5:44:49 AM)

Enough folks have sent save games that I won't add to the stash.

However I get the crash related to a siege also. But for me the CTD occurs when the US AI besieges the middle fort on the Cumberland river that causes the CTD.  It is not besieging multiple forts, just the one.

Very annoying. Too much happening every turn to go back 3 or 4 turns to avoid this. I hope the developers get this fixed quickly because FOF is on the shelf for me until it is.

oldspec4 -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/4/2006 3:17:50 PM)

Yeah...I'm done playing until the CTD with sieges is fixed.  Very frustrated at this point.

Brausepaul -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/4/2006 4:14:14 PM)

I just got bitten as well when the glorious troops commanded by the even more glories Ewell conquered Ft. Prospect near Knoxville and eradicated the Union occupation there. Will have to stop this particular game until I can go on.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/4/2006 7:19:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: oldspec4

Yeah...I'm done playing until the CTD with sieges is fixed.  Very frustrated at this point.

[&o]I should have learned my lesson, Gin and money are soon fleeting[8|]. I am not even gonna let myself get started...Doctors orders. Patch away Merrill, patch away!

ahauschild -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/4/2006 11:47:34 PM)

I think most of the players are getting frustrated with the game stopping siege CTD.

Please, release something now in order to allow us to go on. Scrolling, OOB and and other problems are not game stoppers, but this siege bug is.

Thanks.

Reiryc -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/5/2006 12:03:03 AM)

I'd like to see the siege fix released first as well... 

Sonny -> RE: Repeatable CTD (12/5/2006 12:09:42 AM)

You got my vote!

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI