RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Online Leagues

MSO94 -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 6:18:19 AM)

Well I think i have made my choice as to the team name and Area.
I present the Motor City Marauders
Home Detroit Michigan
Team Colors Black,Crimson,Grey and White
Home Arena
Palace of Auburn Hills

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/mso94/MARAUDERS.jpg[/image]

garysorrell -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 6:31:30 AM)

Hey guys.
The Pensacola Aviators have been accepted into the PIFL and look forward to the upcoming season.

Team Info:
Location - Pensacola, Florida
Venue - Armed Forces Arena
Colors
-Haze Grey
-Top Gun Gold
-DeepSea Blue

[image]local://upfiles/15334/A092C4D02E85499E82C8C64500511938.jpg[/image]

Brockleigh -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 7:39:16 AM)

Okay, so I haven't come up with an original creation like the other two artists, but my team will be using something unique just the same:

It's the old Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks uniforms from the old WLAF, just transplanted into the 2,000 seat Central Arena in my home town of Burlington, Ontario.

[image]local://upfiles/18575/B295BA2CC5E44B9FB065DC71D5A1E53D.jpg[/image]

Brockleigh -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 7:40:22 AM)

... and here's the uniforms:

[image]local://upfiles/18575/895AFEC16DE74B00A26694F2433F1A0D.jpg[/image]

garysorrell -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 7:46:48 AM)

I was a fan of the original WLAF, dont care much for the current NFLE.

Question is, are you gonna hire Roman Gabriel to coach :-)

jrodsly -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 2:42:15 PM)

alright. im gonna need someone to make this.

Team name: Carolina Jrods(im jrod and im from Carolina, so there you go.)
Stadium: Jrod Arena
Colors: Red, white, and blue.
Motto: AND TROGODOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIGHT!

Brockleigh -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 3:19:14 PM)

quote:

Question is, are you gonna hire Roman Gabriel to coach :-)

If Roman's available, sure, why not?

VCFL Commish -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/18/2006 11:12:20 PM)

I am pretty sure Brendon will show he was one of the better owners in the CoFL.

Even if he pulls out it looks like you have a good base to start up with or without him.

You have to remember Brendon still in High School he might be on break now 

DONMVP -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 1:10:45 AM)

Was just wondering how this league was going to run . I`ve never done any fantasy leagues like this . Sounds interesting , but since no graphics play can`t see where this would go . Never even played online in the past either , mainly because i heard how much cheating could go on .

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 1:20:25 AM)

Got my unis into the game, verh happy how they turned out. Kind of like a 3rd browns jersey. Only problem, is that they are supposed to have a white facemask instead of a black one. Didn't have time to make a new league or anything though...
[image]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/nascarnetboggy/HomeAndAway.png[/image]

I'll do the weekly power rankings for y'all. I like writing...

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 1:50:04 AM)

Too many east coast teams!

[image]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/nascarnetboggy/TeamList.jpg[/image]

jrodsly -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 2:37:56 AM)

i'll take it as to no one wants to make the unis for me?

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 2:55:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: VCFL Commish

I am pretty sure Brendon will show he was one of the better owners in the CoFL.

Even if he pulls out it looks like you have a good base to start up with or without him.

You have to remember Brendon still in High School he might be on break now 

thanks trevor for the compliment!

anyways, my email crashed and everything went down the drain so i won't be able to respond via email for a week or so. it depends on when it gets fixed, i might have it by tommorow. so for anyone else who applied or anyone who emailed me from last night on, i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 2:57:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: boggyjr

Got my unis into the game, verh happy how they turned out. Kind of like a 3rd browns jersey. Only problem, is that they are supposed to have a white facemask instead of a black one. Didn't have time to make a new league or anything though...
[image]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/nascarnetboggy/HomeAndAway.png[/image]

I'll do the weekly power rankings for y'all. I like writing...

unis look great boggy and for sure you can do power rankings. if each week you just want to email them to me i can make a page on the site and put them on there for ya.

also just a question for you guys, how many teams would you want before we start a season? i don't know what a good number would be but i'm sure with maxfb you can add teams between season if we get more applications later on (someone can maybe clarify this for me)

Brendan

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 3:00:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONMVP

Was just wondering how this league was going to run . I`ve never done any fantasy leagues like this . Sounds interesting , but since no graphics play can`t see where this would go . Never even played online in the past either , mainly because i heard how much cheating could go on .

i was going to just simulate the games and post all the stats and everything online. as for the graphics, i might make some player cards or something to incorperate them in use.

btw, great job on the unis guys!

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 3:50:42 AM)

Jrodsly - Are you from Gamespot by any chance? I'll try and make the uni's as soon as I can, although I'll have to get someone else to make the logo, as I don't have PSP or anything, just MS Paint. Either that, or just use the Los Angeles Avengers uniforms from www.fbmax.com...

BIGMAC - Great to see that the site is updated, and yes, I will do the power rankings about 1/5th of the way through the season. I'd like to see at least 6 teams in the league before the season starts. With Jrodsly wanting a team, this makes 5 franchises. What about you. Are you going to have a team? This would make 6, and we would be able to start the league very soon.

Another thing, how many weeks of play will we have. 8 - 10 is a nice number for a small league. Will we be using all of the default indoor rules?

Can't wait to see this thing get started!

garysorrell -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 3:55:15 AM)

jrodsly,
Give me some ideas, what is your logo gonna be....animal, vegetable, or....what?

I enjoy making uniforms and team art, be glad to make you something.

MSO94 -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:14:07 AM)

My son would like to be in on this. If thats ok
Let me know .This would give us 6 teams and a big time feud from the get go.

Let me know

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:23:30 AM)

hey guys, the site is almost completed. just making the forums now. yes, your son is definatly allowed, make a great rivalry! same with jrodsley. 6 teams would be a great number to start, i will start making the db once my computer gets fixed, this is just a temporary hard drive i am using. once i make a forum, we can get everyone to communicate thru there until i sort out my email problems.

thanks guys,
brendan

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:26:37 AM)

quote:

Jrodsly - Are you from Gamespot by any chance? I'll try and make the uni's as soon as I can, although I'll have to get someone else to make the logo, as I don't have PSP or anything, just MS Paint. Either that, or just use the Los Angeles Avengers uniforms from www.fbmax.com...

BIGMAC - Great to see that the site is updated, and yes, I will do the power rankings about 1/5th of the way through the season. I'd like to see at least 6 teams in the league before the season starts. With Jrodsly wanting a team, this makes 5 franchises. What about you. Are you going to have a team? This would make 6, and we would be able to start the league very soon.

Another thing, how many weeks of play will we have. 8 - 10 is a nice number for a small league. Will we be using all of the default indoor rules?

i didnt plan on having a team. running this good-looking league will be enough on my plate.

8-10 would be good. if we have 6 teams, each team can play each other twice or something like that with the top two in the championship. just an idea. i will probably use default indoor rules unless anyone else thinks otherwise.

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:40:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigmac

quote:

i didnt plan on having a team. running this good-looking league will be enough on my plate.

8-10 would be good. if we have 6 teams, each team can play each other twice or something like that with the top two in the championship. just an idea. i will probably use default indoor rules unless anyone else thinks otherwise.

Top two would be good. Maybe one big conference, since there's really no need for two conferences if we only have 6 teams. Plus, the power rankings would make a lot more sense, since we would have to find out the top two teams. If we had to divisions, and the top 2 teams from each division make it in, 4/6 teams would make it in, which would not make for a very competitive championship...

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:42:16 AM)

alright boys, the site is updated. it's not completed but it looks a heck of a lot better then it did before. Also, there is a link to the message boards if you guys could sign up. I made team boards as well so you guys can post whatever you want about your teams in their as well.

Jrodsly and MSO94 Jr., if you can just post your franchise info on the message boards instead of emailing me, that would be better and quicker. I'll email everyone once everything is running smoother with that.

I'm getting excited!

MSO94 -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:43:39 AM)

Cool

I am Nicholas Olson and I plan on kicking my dads team up one side and down the other
I want to be the Florida Suns based in Miami

here is the helmet
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/mso94/Suns-1.jpg[/image]

Florida Suns
Miami Florida
Bank Atlantic Center (Florida Panthers Home Ice)
Florida Orange
Sunshine Gold
White

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 4:48:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MSO94

Cool

I am Nicholas Olson and I plan on kicking my dads team up one side and down the other
I want to be the Florida Suns based in Miami

here is the helmet
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/mso94/Suns-1.jpg[/image]

Florida Suns
Miami Florida
Bank Atlantic Center (Florida Panthers Home Ice)
Florida Orange
Sunshine Gold
White

awesome, welcome aboard! 5 teams for sure, if i can get confirmation from Jrodsly, we'll be kicking-off in no time!

i'll talk to you guys tommorrow night

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 5:04:53 AM)

LOL! Can I buy tickets to the very first Pensacola - Miami Rivalry game?

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 5:20:37 AM)

Hey, it just occured to me...

Do we have a custom ball or Championship logo? Or even a Championship name?

garysorrell -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 5:55:29 AM)

Excellent, an in-state rivalry already.....look forward to it

Welcome, Nicholas

MSO94 -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 5:56:34 AM)

Belive it i have already made a ball

bigmac -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 6:06:54 AM)

thanks for making the ball for us. i'm designing a championship logo right now, all we need is a name. any suggestions?

boggyjr -> RE: NEW INDOOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE (12/19/2006 6:23:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigmac

thanks for making the ball for us. i'm designing a championship logo right now, all we need is a name. any suggestions?

ULTRA SUPER AWESOME BOWL!!!!

lol.....no....

How about..... 10 x 1.5 = 3y.......
No wait..... that was a math question.....

Ah, screw it. Go to your computer room, close your eyes. Then open them and sponsor the game after the first brand you see..

What's the ball look like...

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI