RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Capt Henry_MatrixForum -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/13/2007 10:17:08 PM)

Maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to can check to see your order status before it ships or do we just assume it's backordered. I ordered on December 30 and have heard nothing since then.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/14/2007 2:16:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Henry

Maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to can check to see your order status before it ships or do we just assume it's backordered. I ordered on December 30 and have heard nothing since then.

You should be able to do this at www.findmyorder.com

WYBaugh -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/15/2007 2:05:55 AM)

Erik/Marc,

Hate to pile on but I ordered my copy on December 26th and it's still back ordered.  Now this is a manual upgrade...were they pushed to the back? 

Bill

Erik Rutins -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/15/2007 2:13:12 AM)

No, everything was fulfilled in the order it was ordered, regardless of order type. However, we ran out of stock pretty quickly with the initial print run. Another one had already been requested, but it wasn't done as quickly as we'd hoped. According to the information that I have, the second print run with enough boxes and manuals to fulfill all pending orders should start shipping out on Monday or Tuesday this week.

Regards,

- Erik

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/15/2007 2:17:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
[X(] should [X(] start shipping out on Monday or Tuesday this week.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/15/2007 2:50:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheHellPatrol
[X(] should [X(] start shipping out on Monday or Tuesday this week.

After what we went through with the last few weeks behind the scenes, I'm not going to guarantee anything at this point based on the promises we're getting from DR.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/15/2007 2:53:37 AM)

quote:

After what we went through with the last few weeks behind the scenes, I'm not going to guarantee anything at this point based on the promises we're getting from DR.
[:)]Just checking your memory my good man! You're still sharp as a tack[;)].

ckk -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/15/2007 5:30:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ckk

So far mine has gone from Eden Prairie to Milan to Jacksonville Fl to St Louis to Marietta Ga. Can I get frequent flyer Miles? [:D][:D][:D]

Well now mine has gone back to Jacksonville FL Ain't tracking wonderful?[8|][:D]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 12:34:46 AM)

I am not sure what moves slower, "Little Mac or my two orders. I think the General may have them beat.[:D]
quote:

quote:

So far mine has gone from Eden Prairie to Milan to Jacksonville Fl to St Louis to Marietta Ga. Can I get frequent flyer Miles? [:D][:D][:D]

Well now mine has gone back to Jacksonville FL Ain't tracking wonderful?[8|][:D]

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 5:44:35 AM)

[&o]Just got my ship notification UPS 2ND-Day[sm=00000436.gif].

ckk -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:26:25 AM)

Now I'm really confused[&:] It arrived at Gulf Breeze Fl(Mydelivery unit) and then it was back in Jacksonville 500 miles away!!!!![:'(][:'(][:(][:(] jeeesshhh![:@][:@]

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:34:05 AM)

[X(]Well, judging by my past experience with DR, at least this time i have a Tracking#. I'm not holding my breath...is yours UPS? If so they are top notch in my book!

Adam Parker -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:37:19 AM)

LOL

Mine's still on backorder from December 22nd! [:D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:38:43 AM)

Adam,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Adam Parker
Mine's still on backorder from December 22nd! [:D]

That sounds worrisome, please e-mail me your order # as I would have thought an order placed that early would have shipped by now.

Regards,

- Erik

ckk -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:42:04 AM)

quote:

[X(]Well, judging by my past experience with DR, at least this time i have a Tracking#. I'm not holding my breath...is yours UPS? If so they are top notch in my book!

No mine is USPS Not so top notch in my book[:-] I didn't know at the time. But from what i've seen maybe I should have sprung for the upgrade shipping

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:49:05 AM)

quote:

quote:

No mine is USPS Not so top notch in my book[:-] I didn't know at the time. But from what i've seen maybe I should have sprung for the upgrade shipping

[:(]God help you man! IIRC, when i didn't get my copy of WITP after some many months Erik/David and i suspected a black hole between DR and the post office. Good Luck[:)]!

Adam Parker -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 6:52:33 AM)

quote:

That sounds worrisome, please e-mail me your order # as I would have thought an order placed that early would have shipped by now.

Erik I've just emailed you now using your Matrix forum link. Look forward to your reply!

And guys, I've no probs with Matrix/DR at all. I've found them spot on always. This is just a glitch. I trust Matrix's e-shop fully.

Adam.

desertstorm -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 1:52:03 PM)

Hallo, i live in germany and new here in the forum. My order status of FOF is "backordered". The question is, when will it shipped to Europe ? [:)] i ordered it over the european-Shop from DR.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 3:33:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Adam Parker
Erik I've just emailed you now using your Matrix forum link. Look forward to your reply!

Adam,

I haven't received your e-mail yet, please re-send to erikr@matrixgames.com.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 3:34:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: desertstorm
Hallo, i live in germany and new here in the forum. My order status of FOF is "backordered". The question is, when will it shipped to Europe ? [:)] i ordered it over the european-Shop from DR.

The EU site is being worked on now that the US site shipments went out. I am hoping that EU orders will begin shipping by the end of this week, but could be early next week. Will keep you posted.

desertstorm -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 7:06:09 PM)

Thank you Eric for the information,
but means EU shipping that it will shipped from USA direct to the customer, in my case
"to good old Germany" ?

jimi3 -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 8:58:45 PM)

Erik,
Just got my manual/boxed set upgrade from USPS today in Michigan. Well worth the wait...job well done!!![&o]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 9:10:22 PM)

Desertstorm,

quote:

ORIGINAL: desertstorm
Thank you Eric for the information,
but means EU shipping that it will shipped from USA direct to the customer, in my case
"to good old Germany" ?

If you ordered from the Europe store, it will ship from the warehouse in the UK, so within the EU. However, we were waiting to get the new "manual on demand" process working in the US site before implementing it at the EU/UK site. That's why the non-US orders are delayed by about a week past the shipping of US orders.

Regards,

- Erik

nmleague -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 9:25:12 PM)

My boxed copy arrived today [:D], about seven days from the day I received the email saying it was shipping.

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 9:55:51 PM)

I ordered from the US store on the 14th becasue I wanted the digital download and the physical shipment - from the EU store only DD was aviable ? But I have NO message regarding physical shipment from the US store yet - I think I have to wait further.
If DR is still as funny as they have been in the past with the release of WITP then we will all have a good laugh [:D]

ckk -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/16/2007 11:41:59 PM)

Well guess what showed up today[:'(] [&o]

freeboy -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/17/2007 12:05:10 AM)

nice manual, plus I can actually read it!

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/17/2007 12:30:47 AM)

there is a manual included in the game / physical shipment ? if so, WOW ! [:)] I thought its just the usual DVD Box ?

Adam Parker -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/17/2007 2:06:59 AM)

quote:

I haven't received your e-mail yet, please re-send to erikr@matrixgames.com.

Done! Let me know.

Wardyr -> RE: Forge of Freedom Boxed Copies Now Available! (1/17/2007 2:44:34 AM)

Hello all.  I must say that I am a little envious to those who have gotten their FOF game and playing it as we, or rather I, speak.  My wife had ordered mine 2-3 weeks before Christmas from NWS (I did not see a link for the boxed copy on your wen site).  Anyways, I was wondering when places such as NWS would get their backordered copies to send out.  Sorry but I am just eager to play it.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI