RE: The Queen of Battle: The Infantry (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Goblin -> RE: The Queen of Battle: The Infantry (1/3/2007 6:48:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orzel Bialy

slippery critter

Someone call me?

Goblin

KG Erwin -> RE: The Queen of Battle: The Infantry (1/5/2007 3:37:47 AM)

My last word on this is that I hope you guys start hanging out here more because you WANT to, rather than waiting on the Gunny to post something that sparks a controversy.

It ISN'T all about me, is it? Hell, for the longest time, this place was a graveyard. I said all kinds of sh*t, and no one paid attention.

Two things I wanna say -- (1) yes, my father raised spoiled children. Has it come back to haunt me? --absolutely. My daughter is a lot like me, and my wife spoils both of us. For THAT, I'm not gonna complain. [;)]

(2) For better or worse, a large part of my social life is spent on various forums. My wife is a retail store manager, so I'm the caretaker of my daughter quite often. My closest friends have either moved away or are dead. That's the truth of the matter. Hell, I had a lot of friends when I was single. Now I'm a family man, and I don't think I'm alone in thinking that the web has given me an appreciated connection with the outside world.

To Bernie in particular, no, I have no desire to be the center of attention. I hope I've adequately explained my motivations to keep conversations going.

Bernie -> RE: The Queen of Battle: The Infantry (1/5/2007 6:02:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

My last word on this is that I hope you guys start hanging out here more because you WANT to, rather than waiting on the Gunny to post something that sparks a controversy.

I can, obviously, only speak for myself on this. I barely have time in a day to take care of the million and one things that need to be done on the Depot, plus run a business or two.

There's simply very little time left over for browsing these forums.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI