RE: ETA on the Next Patch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

dude -> RE: ETA on the Next Patch (3/21/2007 1:02:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sonny II

quote:

ORIGINAL: dude

no..no... mild simmering homocidle rage is what we feel while driving on the Beltway around DC... [;)]

Only mild?? You gotta be kidding. The beltway and I-66 are suicidal! They are either going 80 or stopped. Either one gets my blood to boil!

I am so glad I moved away from the area.

Ok, so "mild" on a good day... Luckily I only have to sit on I-66 for two exits (about 6 miles) between my house and the Metro station... just bearable each day... of course it take 30 minutes to go those 6 miles while it take another 30 minutes to travel 20 on Metro. I've lived plenty of other places and still prefer the NoVa area.... call me sick... [;)]

Dude

Sonny II -> RE: ETA on the Next Patch (3/21/2007 1:46:34 PM)

Sounds like you live near Fair Oaks. I was three miles up rt 50 in Greenbriar.

dude -> RE: ETA on the Next Patch (3/21/2007 7:08:02 PM)

quote:

bingo... [:)] Yea... Greenbriar is a mess these days. Glad I don't have to comute from there, rt50 can be worse that I66; those extra couple of miles can make a big difference. My location is almost perfect. I put only about 6000 miles on my car year because everthing I need is within a half mile to a mile (not counting the Metro station.) Now if they would open up a station here I'd be set...

Dude

Sonny II -> RE: ETA on the Next Patch (3/21/2007 8:27:28 PM)

quote:

quote:

bingo... [:)] Yea... Greenbriar is a mess these days. Glad I don't have to comute from there, rt50 can be worse that I66; those extra couple of miles can make a big difference. My location is almost perfect. I put only about 6000 miles on my car year because everthing I need is within a half mile to a mile (not counting the Metro station.) Now if they would open up a station here I'd be set...

Dude

Greenbriar itself is not bad (over priced but not bad). However you are right about rt 50. It is a mess from I-66 all the way out to South Riding (though it does ease up a little after rt 28).

dude -> RE: ETA on the Next Patch (3/21/2007 9:17:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dude

Greenbriar itself is not bad (over priced but not bad). However you are right about rt 50. It is a mess from I-66 all the way out to South Riding (though it does ease up a little after rt 28).

... meant to say the comute was a mess not Greenbriar itself. The whole region is over priced though. I got lucky and bought new home in the mid 90's ... the houses on my street are selling for 2.5x or more their orginal prices. Not sure I could afford to buy my house at the current market value! Luckily I like what I have and the location so I'll most likely stay until I retire. Then I'll just move further out to some old civil war battlefield that they'll have redeveloped by then.... [;)]

Dude

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI