Updating Mick(xe5)'s Campaign Editing Text (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Scenario Design and Editing

Comrade_Blabsky -> Updating Mick(xe5)'s Campaign Editing Text (3/20/2007 6:08:51 PM)

It's time to update this document to reflect some changes in CoI. Basic procedures are still the same: Use Notepad to open campaign files, have the operations in the CAMP_OPS folder, etc. Folks that may want to contribute some ideas should post here or e-mail me at pedlmetl@hotmail.

The newest thing appears to be the ability to add custom campaigns to the original ones. And there will be more use of the modswap utility to use custom campaigns.

vonB -> RE: Updating Mick(xe5)'s Campaign Editing Text (3/20/2007 6:33:02 PM)

The stock Campaigns/Operations/Battles are a coded thing, so they always have to be there.  however, you can add your own custom Campaigns/Operations/Battles if you want (in the Data Folders).  They automatically appear at the end of the "Historical Campaigns/Operations/Battles" lists.  This is such a useful feature for Modders, as there is no need to 'replace' any of the stock files anymore.  Just add the new ones...

Comrade_Blabsky -> campaign edits (3/20/2007 10:51:36 PM)

I was pleased to see that would work.  I do remember experimenting with CC3 and having it crash.  So that is a big update.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI