BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

dth -> BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 12:18:28 PM)

Dear All,

I'm currently working on a complete WWII grand scenario called "Brink Of War". I've been building this scenario for nearly 5 yrs now and it's nearly finished. I've added special units just for the scenario (inf. units, V2 rockets, subs and so on...) and have also added several special graphics that customize the scenario. The scenario is built on a Div. level (turn:Wk, Hex:50km) and includes all major and minor powers (25 difference countries).
I've also added some custom intro video clips to start the game and have also included special sound clips. The map is finished and nearly all of the units have been deployed and most of the objectives have been given. So far the trial runs with the computor have worked! I will keep working on the final details (at least for the next couple months) and then will post it. Please let me know what type of interest there is for the scenario.

If you would like to try the unfinished version (and let me know what you think), please reply and I'll post it for sampling.

BRD (Best regards, Derek)

Menschenfresser -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 12:59:13 PM)

Five years in the making! Yowsa! I'm interested. Is it for TOAW3 or COW?

Doesn't matter, I have both. Post it here or send it to: menschenfresser AATT rcn DDOOTT com (sorry for the spam scanner tricks).

philturco -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 4:10:54 PM)

count me in.I love the big games.

larryfulkerson -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 4:34:10 PM)

Congratulations !!!!   [&o] and many thanks for your efforts.

Veers -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 5:21:25 PM)

Also interested. If you could send it to veersw att gmail ((dot com it'd be much appreciated.

aloisius -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 5:57:21 PM)

i'm interested too. post it to luigiprimomario.foffano@crs.lombardia.it and thank you for your hard work!
Luigi

parusski -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 5:59:58 PM)

WOW! I am very excited. I too would love to try the unfinished version.

wolflars -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 8:28:36 PM)

Very interested.

larsen1321 at yahoo dot com

Telumar -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 11:23:56 PM)

Sounds interesting! I'm in: cariundel at yahoo dot de.

dth -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/1/2007 7:59:55 PM)

Thanks for the interest guys! I was in Germany last week when I wrote the post and wasn't able to send the scenario for review. I'll e-mail it to those who replied this week.

BRD

philturco -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/1/2007 8:18:16 PM)

sent a pm about what sounds to be a great scenerio.

dth -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/3/2007 6:31:17 AM)

Gents,

I sent a demo version of the sceario out this afternoon to all of those who requested a copy (to those who provided me their email address).

Let me know what you think,
BRD

cantona -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/3/2007 11:44:33 AM)

i love big all war scenarios

polynike at gibtelecom dot net

thanks

Hairog -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/11/2007 10:49:11 PM)

Send one to me if you are still in need of guinea pigs.

hbkiii@sbcglobal.net

I'm very interested at least until World in Flames appears. lol

parusski -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/11/2007 10:57:20 PM)

dth, have pity on me-I am home alone for the next three weeks. That means my insane wife will not break my computer while I test your scenario. Please send it to me at parusski@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

L`zard -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/12/2007 2:28:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

dth, have pity on me-I am home alone for the next three weeks. That means my insane wife will not break my computer while I test your scenario. Please send it to me at parusski@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Good Gravy, Parusski!

Have you tried camoflauging your 'puter as a washing machine or something? Maybe a garbage compacter?

Yeah, it adds to your cable leangth, but these can be camoed using 'cable conduits' to look like long bumps on the floor, or hidden under carpets, eh?

Got Prozac?

rhinobones -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/12/2007 3:12:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: L`zard
Good Gravy, Parusski . . . Got Prozac?

You’ve obviously never been to Tennessee and seen the women. Prozac won’t help . . . what this guy needs is a Mydol injector and a six pack.

Regards, RhinoBones

parusski -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/12/2007 3:25:28 PM)

Well L`zard I work from home so I am always telling her I am "working" while I play games. But she does not believe me because of the time I disguised my computer as an ironing board. I have tried it all.

RhinoBones, when I can I slip a couple of Xanax in her dinner. She says the 10-15 minutes a day I spend with her is not enought. JEEEESH.

freeboy -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/12/2007 6:49:19 PM)

Interesting, .. a few ?'s
Do u really heavily on the event engine and allow for varied force composition?
What type of House rules? other?.. perhaps we should move this thread into the  Strategy room?

dth -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/15/2007 11:24:03 PM)

Parusski,

I just forwarded the e-mail to you with the scenario/equipment file - Have fun! Let me know what you think.

WOW! 3 weeks of uninterrupted access. Hope you enjoy it!! Remeber to set a timer a couple hour ahead so you have time to clean-up before she gets back [:)]

BRD

Karri -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/15/2007 11:45:17 PM)

I'd like to take a look as well
ekegren_karri@yahoo.co.uk

Skeleton -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/16/2007 12:54:09 AM)

Thanks DTH for the scenario, it looks wonderful and your effort and time are obvious. Is this primarily a PBEM scenario? Again, great job and I cannot wait to get started playing this game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI