How do I get a refund for this game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Executioner Five -> How do I get a refund for this game? (6/5/2007 9:27:34 PM)

I want to know how I go about getting a refund for this game.

You advertised one thing. You sold me another. Under New York State Law you MUST provide a refund.

If I'm not given a refund it'll be my pleasure to take this to New York Small Claims Court.

mattpenfold -> RE: How do I get a refund for this game? (6/5/2007 9:40:33 PM)

Goto the store you ordered the game from,  click on store FAQs, look for the link at the bottom that says "Contact Customer Service", then fill in the details you are asked for.

Executioner Five -> RE: How do I get a refund for this game? (6/5/2007 9:42:31 PM)

Just got off the phone with them. They are REFUSING a refund, despite the fact that the game was not as advertised.

I'd really rather not have to take this to Small Claims, but I will if I have to. Matrix?

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I get a refund for this game? (6/5/2007 9:47:49 PM)

You spoke with DR who reiterated our policy of sales are final, no doubt, which is a normal policy for digital downloads especialy where the game is working. As I noted in the other thread though, I'm more than glad to offer you a refund, just e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com and please stop spamming the forum with false claims of fraud over a build error that's already being worked on.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI