TF Must Unload (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Snowman999 -> TF Must Unload (6/6/2007 8:10:30 PM)

Sometimes get a "TF XXX Must Unload" message during turn resolution. Reported by AI, both in Home Islands and at remote bases. What is this caused by? Because I've taken the destination?

dtravel -> RE: TF Must Unload (6/6/2007 10:32:43 PM)

I believe it usually occurs when a TF has rescued part of a LCU from a ship that just sank.  This can cause the ships to be overloaded and they must unload as soon as they reach a port.  There once was some speculation that this can also occur if a LCU is left loaded on ship(s) too long but I don't think anyone has ever proved that.

Snowman999 -> RE: TF Must Unload (6/7/2007 9:58:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dtravel

I believe it usually occurs when a TF has rescued part of a LCU from a ship that just sank.  This can cause the ships to be overloaded and they must unload as soon as they reach a port.  There once was some speculation that this can also occur if a LCU is left loaded on ship(s) too long but I don't think anyone has ever proved that.

The first sounds plausible. A lot of them are in the HI, especialy at Osaka, and I have a lot of subs parked offshore. Sometimes I get a mesage in combat reports that men are being picked up from the water, but not very often. I assume this is FOW.

The only reason I could come up with was the second, which didn't seem a reasonable mistake for the AI to make.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI