RE: The Countdown begins! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition

AW1Steve -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/7/2007 3:27:28 PM)

[:D] HCS?  Harpoon Classic Someday? [:D]

mack2 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/7/2007 3:38:12 PM)

Harpoon Classic The Next Generation?

Harpoon: 2142?

Divefreak -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/7/2007 4:00:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richard III

Is this soon to be released version of the game based on the old original Harpoon Classic `97 ?

Thanks

Yes

BlindOldUmp -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/7/2007 4:26:27 PM)

quote:

Is this soon to be released version of the game based on the old original Harpoon Classic `97 ?
Thanks

Though MUCH Improved, I think you will recognize it [:)]

Richard III -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/7/2007 4:37:21 PM)

Thats good news Skip...thanks !

TonyE -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/7/2007 4:47:14 PM)

quote:

Thanks

Yes, lineage is

Harpoon -> Winharp -> Harpoon Classic 97 -> Harpoon Classic 2002 -> Harpoon Classic Gold -> Harpoon: Commander's Edition

OOps, I see this was already answered a lot of times [&:]

Tophat1815 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/8/2007 12:27:07 AM)

Weeks or months now?[&:]

SteveF2006 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/8/2007 1:33:33 AM)

I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait to take a look at the new database. I still have the one from the WestPac update. For some reason, I can't import a new DB into the PE. Oh well, soon it won't matter. By the way, who has a way that I can take platforms that I have created in my current DB and get them into the new DB without manually re-entering every last detail?
Steve[8D]

BlindOldUmp -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/8/2007 8:43:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tophat1812
Weeks or months now?[&:]

Something like that - yes [:D]

mack2 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/13/2007 10:21:22 AM)

I know, not really 2 weeks (more like 1 week) but any further news?

Terminus -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 4:00:10 AM)

Hmmm, it keeps popping in and out of the "Recent Releases" list, but with "Coming Soon" instead of a price tag.

Erik Rutins -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 5:24:58 AM)

Harpoon Commander's Edition is currently schedule for release by the end of next week. I'll keep you posted - there are still things that _could_ push that back, but I expect it to be a very likely that we'll be able to keep that schedule.

AW1Steve -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 2:26:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Harpoon Commander's Edition is currently schedule for release by the end of next week. I'll keep you posted - there are still things that _could_ push that back, but I expect it to be a very likely that we'll be able to keep that schedule.

[:)] Thank you. I certainly appreciate the updates. My credit card is warm and ready. [:)]

BB56 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 2:28:43 PM)

Good to hear.  My CC is also ready and waiting.

mack2 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 2:28:57 PM)

I'm cautiously optimisitc.

SteveF2006 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 3:12:44 PM)

Well.... Some news is better than none. My CC is warm but I haven't pulled her out of the hanger yet![:o]

BlindOldUmp -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/14/2007 6:02:32 PM)

Well if it isn't 1 CC after another ..... [:D]

keeferon01 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/15/2007 3:13:22 AM)

perhaps a direct debit system would be in order, then matrix could help themselves per release [:)]

SteveF2006 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/15/2007 5:31:46 PM)

What was that.... oh I think it's Matrix salivating over all the cash they'll make! [:@] I don't suppose that anyone wants to put out a couple of more screen shots to pacify some of us for the next short while? Just checking!

EXRANPO -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 2:55:25 AM)

Hi folks,

Been sitting in the background patiently watching all this banter go back and forth.

I think caution would be a good thing - the announcement that HCCE is due for release at the end of this week (which we are already at) should be viewed with a little sceptisism - my understanding of watching what happens in the site is that when a game is going to be released that info is placed on the home page and the info is also updated in the "game" page to reflect a release date, price and other valuable info, usually about a month before it is actually released.

Given that none of this has been provided on the website, and the fact that Matrix really have not met one single deadline that they have fed us does not fill this little black duck with confidence that we will see the game in the near (certainly not this week) future.

Could be wrong - would like to be wrong but lets look at the track record here.

I look forward to the input of my learned colleagues and their resposes -

Cheers,

Rod

Erik Rutins -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 3:07:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: EXRANPO
I think caution would be a good thing - the announcement that HCCE is due for release at the end of this week (which we are already at) should be viewed with a little sceptisism

Actually, I said "by the end of next week" and I said that this Tuesday.

Regards,

- Erik

keeferon01 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 3:27:33 AM)

well thats good news, my weeks are getting a wee bit muddled up though [:)]

AW1Steve -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 3:46:52 AM)

According to the posts , it said the 14th . That would be even later--yesterday. So in fairness , we really shouldn't expect it till well after the Thanksgiving holiday. Sometime after the 28th. Heck I promise to hold pity comments till December 1st. Not even of the "are we there yet variety?". I just appreciate your keeping us as informed as you can. [:)]
quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: EXRANPO
I think caution would be a good thing - the announcement that HCCE is due for release at the end of this week (which we are already at) should be viewed with a little sceptisism

Actually, I said "by the end of next week" and I said that this Tuesday.

Regards,

- Erik

mack2 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 5:44:03 AM)

From my understand, there was a post saying perhaps the end of the this week (ie today), but possibly the week after. There was some more post from Erik which cleared it up to be more accurately at the end of next week (around the 22nd/23rd) or the week after (28th/29th).

Erik Rutins -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 6:20:39 PM)

No worries, folks, I just want you to keep in mind that we have not been giving any firm dates until quite recently. You may have heard some predictions from others, but if you don't hear it from me then it's not really coming from inside our production process. Right now we are doing everything we can to get HCE out before Thanksgiving. We'll see how that goes!

SireChaos -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 7:03:38 PM)

UH... technical question here:

Can somebody explain to a poor, dumb non-US citizen what date exactly Thanksgiving is? [&:]

BlindOldUmp -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 7:07:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SireChaos

Can somebody explain to a poor, dumb non-US citizen what date exactly Thanksgiving is? [&:]

For US only - Other countries may have a different date but - The fourth Thursday in November - which falls on Thursday the 22 of November this year. 2007.

AW1Steve -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/16/2007 7:15:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SireChaos

Non-US Citizen perhaps. Poor , well your finacial situation is none of my buisiness. But hardly dumb. Maybe Matrix can give the whole world a Thanksgiving present. If not , I'm sure there will be something for Christmas.

BlindOldUmp -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/19/2007 3:36:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SteveF2006
What was that.... oh I think it's Matrix salivating over all the cash they'll make! [:@] I don't suppose that anyone wants to put out a couple of more screen shots to pacify some of us for the next short while? Just checking!

Your Screen Shots are here: http://www.matrixgames.com/games/screens.asp?gid=325

dyoox01 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/19/2007 6:41:26 PM)

I can't believe it's really being released.[:D]

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI