RE: The Countdown begins! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition

SteveF2006 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/19/2007 8:09:10 PM)

Thanks for the updated screen shots. I was disappointed to see that HCE was not mentioned in the latest news letter! It makes me wonder......[:(] No more delays please!!!!!!!! [:@]
Steve

EXRANPO -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 11:41:49 AM)

Folks,

Nothing seems to have changed - will see what happens at the end of this week as far as a release date goes.......

Rod

Erik Rutins -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 1:17:40 PM)

We're doing final checks now, everything is pretty much done - today is our last possible release date for this week for various reasons related to the holiday here in the US, so either it will be out today or (if any major last minute issues come up) it will be out next week. We're hoping for today!

SteveF2006 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 7:27:45 PM)

I'm not sure how to spell this but.... Yeeeeehaaawww! [:D] Now I'm to the point where I may be ready to pull out that over-heated credit card! I hope it hasn't melted with all this excitement. I have been watching this form for sometime but have not added too much to it. I am very excited to get into some dicussions regarding this new variations of Harpoon Classic as I have played Harpoon regularly for about ten years!
Steve

dyoox01 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 8:17:39 PM)

No kidding.

I need to get hornet leader, close combat modern tactics, advanced tactics and harpoon.  I just have to find a way to hide the cc statement from the wife.

Erik Rutins -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 8:25:11 PM)

Everything is looking good for a release today! Stand by...

MikeBrough -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 9:23:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Everything is looking good for a release today! Stand by...

And what do I see in the store????????

tblersch -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 10:28:46 PM)

So when is it being released?

Yeah, I know, it's in the store.  I still don't believe it.  [:'(]

TonyE -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 10:47:07 PM)

Hehe, well, believe it!  Now when will my nice printed manual come, until then it is just bits running on the computer.

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=325

Klicton -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 11:24:57 PM)

Whooo  Hoooo  [:'(]  But......
What about the Digital & Physical option.........  Will we have a chance to order it later as a combined offer and not pay full price again????

Erik Rutins -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/20/2007 11:26:56 PM)

We expect the physical versions will show up fairly soon, so we're not planning an "upgrade" offer - as usual, just sit tight if what you really want is the boxed version and we'll announce as soon as it's available.

BlindOldUmp -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/21/2007 12:46:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
We expect the physical versions will show up fairly soon, so we're not planning an "upgrade" offer - as usual, just sit tight if what you really want is the boxed version and we'll announce as soon as it's available.

Well - I had planned to download it NOW and be patient for my boxed set but I guess I'll go back to chewing my fingernails for a short while. I've waited this long, I can last until Monday or ??? for the correct links to appear [:(]

I think I can I think I can I think I can...........

SteveF2006 -> RE: The Countdown begins! (11/21/2007 1:10:32 AM)

Wow.... I actually lived to see the game released!!!! My credit card exploded with excitement!!! I hope my job doesn't mind if I come to work tomorrow without having slept! [:'(]

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI