NFL Rosters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area

simmer -> NFL Rosters (10/1/2007 10:53:16 PM)

I recently found a website that I think has the information needed to make the rosters. http://www.sportsgamer.com/games/madden08/roster/team
The question is, can I highlight all the players listed on a NFL team on that website and copy and paste the to the Maximum Football roster. Or does that roster have too many attribute for each player?

Birddogg -> RE: NFL Rosters (10/2/2007 12:06:59 AM)

hello ive tried direct rerates from madden "bears" and the "bengals"

the stats were pretty good but there were way to many punt return tds did not find a fix except to rerate punters so they coudnt punt but about 39 yards and always get fair catch...

theres a few attributes that hafe to be free hand into the stats one is the dis rating and pocket passer rating...

also with all the speed from dbs and wrs the passing game seems a bit to high ... not in total yards but in avg ypc

simmer -> RE: NFL Rosters (10/2/2007 12:39:13 AM)

Thanks for your advice. Would I still be able to just cut and paste the player names and then manually edit the attributes? If so tell me how to do this step by step. What program do I use to open this up. Microsoft Acess wants over $300 for an update because my trial version expired.

Birddogg -> RE: NFL Rosters (10/2/2007 1:31:20 AM)

hmm im not sure about that i was using the editor that came with game just as a test hopefully there will be a faster way if you wanted to do the whole league...took me about two hours per team to add in everything but i was also using 65 player roster adding practice squad members etc...

i think the best way to do this whud be create league...then spawn random players and then change there names based on those skill levels maybe small rerates for the standout players and players in decline then adjust weight,height,skin tone etc

but a direct copy and paste from a madden roster i dunno how you could do that... maybe possible tho i dunno

Tbird -> RE: NFL Rosters (10/2/2007 2:46:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: simmer

Thanks for your advice. Would I still be able to just cut and paste the player names and then manually edit the attributes? If so tell me how to do this step by step. What program do I use to open this up. Microsoft Acess wants over $300 for an update because my trial version expired.

Get Open Office
and look for the tutorial somewhere on fbmax.com on how to use the League .mdb file with Open Office.

MjH -> RE: NFL Rosters (10/2/2007 2:49:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: simmer

Thanks for your advice. Would I still be able to just cut and paste the player names and then manually edit the attributes? If so tell me how to do this step by step. What program do I use to open this up. Microsoft Acess wants over $300 for an update because my trial version expired.

Open Office is free to download and use, and if you go to the Data Base Tools section of FBMax, you'll find a tutorial that tells you how to use Open Office to access Maximum Football Databases.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI