BoA Gold release? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America

George40 -> BoA Gold release? (10/30/2007 9:01:04 PM)

The last post I saw indicated the BoA Gold would be released in Sept, but I can't find it and it is about to be November. Have I missed a link or is it delayed? What is the expected release date now?

Thanks,
George

Lafrite -> RE: BoA Gold release? (10/31/2007 10:50:30 PM)

See the thread on 1812 War

quote:

BOA Gold is still planned, but we are delaying it a bit. We have a new person working almost full time on it (nickname Hok, if you see it passing in the forums, Matrix or Ageod). The BOA gold map is much bigger than the current one what's more: double surface. We plan to add not only the war of 1812, but others struggles thematic to the map and epoch. Stay tuned.

As for a new BOA patch, this is definitively planned too, but not before late october. It will wraps up a ton of bugs and AI improvements.

George40 -> RE: BoA Gold release? (11/1/2007 8:05:59 AM)

Thanks.

geozero -> RE: BoA Gold release? (11/28/2007 11:59:14 PM)

Can we get an update on the Gold Release?  I read somewhere that it's now looking like Feb 2008...

thanks...merci...gracias...danke

Joe D. -> RE: BoA Gold release? (11/29/2007 3:10:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lafrite

See the thread on 1812 War

quote:

... As for a new BOA patch, this is definitively planned too, but not before late october. It will wraps up a ton of bugs and AI improvements.

Apparently not after October either; AGEOD is busy w/its new Napoleon release; after all, AGEOD is French and probably needs to sell some games closer to home.

sol_invictus -> RE: BoA Gold release? (11/29/2007 5:13:15 PM)

February was the last date that I have seen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI