RE: Free games to good homes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Kuokkanen -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/6/2007 10:50:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

• Joint Operations Typhoon Rising (FPS)

• That one is on-line game only. If its CD-key is already registered on game server, it might not be much use for anyone else who gets it.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/6/2007 11:12:36 AM)

You could be correct, Matti. I really don't know.

In fact I've just mentioned something similar about rFactor to Mickey (it had an activation code).

Unfortunately, that is out of my hands. But the game is free, so if anyone wants to have them and try and get them working, they can do...I really don't know the ins-and-outs of how these games work, registered or otherwise.

The only alternative is they are put in a black bag.

redcoat -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/8/2007 3:43:09 PM)

Judge,

I received Strike Fighters today and loaded it up at lunchtime. It looks great! I haven't seen the out of print version of this game anywhere else. Many thanks! I'm looking forward to trying out the fan-made add-ons and campaigns (Korean War, Suez '56, Six Day War '67, Yom Kippur '73, Iran-Iraq War, Falklands etc).

redcoat

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/8/2007 5:28:14 PM)

Good to hear redcoat.

I didn't know there were so many add-ons for it, but tbh, I didn't like the flight model. I prefer a less forgiving flight model. But the game certainly is moddable and supported.

I hope you enjoy

redcoat -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/8/2007 6:36:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

I didn't know there were so many add-ons for it, but tbh, I didn't like the flight model. I prefer a less forgiving flight model.

I'm glad that you don't want it back. [:)]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/8/2007 8:50:48 PM)

To the people in the Taken (to be sent) list, I'm afraid there will be a delay in sending those games out. I will let you know as soon as I can send them.

I appreciate your patience and sorry for the delay

Jevhaddah -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/8/2007 9:02:56 PM)

Hi Judge

Just wee note to say that the game wot yoo sent arrived today [:D]

Thank yoo very much. I will give it a good home [:)]

Cheers

Jev

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/9/2007 12:30:05 AM)

Nice one Jev

JAMiAM -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/10/2007 2:10:26 AM)

Good day! I came home today to find a package, sent Royal Mail, waiting for me. Inside was Birth of America, by Ageod. Manual and CD are in splendid shape. Thanks JD! I don't know how I'll find a way to repay your generosity (game plus 3.30 British Pounds postage), but if you can think of anything reasonable, and legal, let me know.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/10/2007 9:34:02 AM)

That's great news, JAMiAM...enjoy [:D]

It is a great game.

anvl -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/17/2007 3:51:23 PM)

Judge Dredd

Again I wanted to say thanks for the game,, SSIII arrived the other day and it runs fine.. It is a great game,, good choice

anvil

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/17/2007 4:51:22 PM)

No problem. Glad you are enjoying it. [;)]

TonyE -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/17/2007 8:27:55 PM)

Okay, can't let Total Air War (Flight Sim + Strategy) wilt on the vine, PM sent.  Will I be able to handle such a new game (Fighters Anthology is still my flight sim of choice, I work on Harpoon Classic which is nearing 20 years old, ...)? [&o]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/27/2007 11:40:00 AM)

Jason, Marcus and Palli
    Can you let me know when you get the games, please?

mlc82, Mickey, jnier, wzh55 and TonyE
    I'll be posting your games next week.

Skeleton -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/27/2007 12:27:30 PM)

I did indeed receive the game this past Saturday Judge. Many thanks and here is wishing you a good and safe holiday. Your kindness is admired and if there is anything I can do to repay, please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you!!!

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (11/27/2007 12:31:53 PM)

Nice one Marcus.

Alot of game in there [:D]

TonyE -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/14/2007 2:28:36 AM)

Thanks JudgeDredd!  TAW arrived today, and a bad (painful!) day it has been so having a nice package awaiting me was excellent.  A visit to SimHQ for tips on making the game run on Vista (a notebook computer no less) and I'm a happy camper.  My joystick is at the office so tonight will be for reading the manual, tomorrow we fly!

If you don't see a Harpoon CE patch by February, blame JudgeDredd and TAW [:'(]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/14/2007 10:43:00 AM)

Thx for letting me know Tony

And if I knew you were anything to do with HCE, I might have waited until the patch was released before I sent it!! [:D] Sorry peeps

jnier -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/15/2007 7:43:20 PM)

I peered into my mailbox this morning and there was Carriers at War - all the way from Merry Old England! Can't wait to scratch some flattops. Many, many thanks Judge & Merry Xmas.

Jason

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/15/2007 8:57:49 PM)

Thx for letting me know Jason.

Merry Christmas

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/21/2007 11:06:49 AM)

There are 3 people who still haven't got their games. Sorry...I had hoped they would get to you by Christmas.

Maybe they'll turn up tomorrow or Monday....I hope so.

Merry Christmas everyone.

mikul82 -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/21/2007 3:44:23 PM)

Don't worry about it here JD, I'm in no hurry and the post office is probably overloaded this time of year anyway.  I'll let you know when it arrives though, and thanks again!

leastonh1 -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/21/2007 4:22:03 PM)

Dear JudgeDredd,

The 42" Plasma TV never arrived, so can I have a refund? Cash or bankers draft would be fine. [:'(]

Regards,
    Jim

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/21/2007 4:28:14 PM)

JIM!

I told you...I only had one!!! [:D]

pixel8 -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/22/2007 9:48:50 PM)

[&o] The game you sent me, Judge, has arrived this morning! Dad, who has been playing an outdated version of Steel Panthers for at least 5 years, is going to have some variety! I can't wait to see the look on his face when I give it to him on Christmas, along with the new-to-him SP games I downloaded. Your magic is reaching far continents and I hope you have a spectacular Christmas![:D]

leastonh1 -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/22/2007 9:54:58 PM)

It's nice posts like the one above from pixel8 that make this time of year so special. Nice one JudgeDredd. Looks like you've made someone happy there mate. [:D]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/22/2007 10:08:57 PM)

I'm glad it came pixel8. I was hoping it would be in time for Christmas.

quote:

Looks like you've made someone happy there mate

And you would know Jim, eh? [&o]

By the way Jim....you remind me of that guy out of Lost...has anyone ever told you that? [:D]

leastonh1 -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/23/2007 12:27:23 AM)

Hehe! John Locke is a hero of mine, yes. [:D]

Lost is a great series and he's probably my favourite character of all time. A close second would be Benton Fraser.

Thank you kindly,
    Jim

LarryP -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/23/2007 12:30:33 AM)

Judge;

Dang!! Dang!! Dang!! I've needed a new laptop ever since TheHellPatrol got his new one that is so blazingly fast! Now I have one faster than his! Also thank you for the The Witcher game to test it with! If I can ever do anything for you then please let me know and I will be on a jet in a flash!

30 minutes later...
    I just came back from testing the laptop out some more and it even has a one year paid for broadband connection! Man, Santa came from Colchester England this year! Thanks Judge!

45 minutes later...
    Woooooah! I just went to the door and a huge box came with a beautiful woman in it in a French maid outfit, heels and all! You really went too far this time Judge!!! (How old is she though?! I hate jail).

Many thanks from the poor USA. [&o] [&o] [&o] [;)]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Free games to good homes (12/23/2007 1:10:56 AM)

Goddammit!!!

I told you guys....mum's the word![:-]

I can't be having people knowing I send free laptops out!

By the way, the girl wasn't from me [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI