Ottoman Empire Bugs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

Filmstudy -> Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/24/2007 3:52:38 AM)

1. As Turkey, Ottoman morale did not increase to 2.0 for Infantry and 3.0 for Cav.
2. Ottoman units cannot exchange factors. Well, they can if you put the infantry factors through a garrison, but I can't, even during a reinforcement phase, exchange Ottoman cav factors between units.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/24/2007 3:59:01 PM)

We should have these fixed in the 1.01 patch!

boethos -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/25/2007 5:18:13 PM)

Also according to the original rules if you have created the Ottoman empire without controlling all the possible minors, then later you conquer one of those minors, that minor MUST be made part of the Ottoman empire on the New Political Combinations step.  Not only was I not required to do this, but I couldn't find any way to make it happen even when I wanted to.  Clicking the 'Create Kingdom' button just gave the message 'You cannot create this kingdom.'

Monadman -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/25/2007 10:48:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: boethos

Also according to the original rules if you have created the Ottoman empire without controlling all the possible minors, then later you conquer one of those minors, that minor MUST be made part of the Ottoman empire on the New Political Combinations step.  Not only was I not required to do this, but I couldn't find any way to make it happen even when I wanted to.  Clicking the 'Create Kingdom' button just gave the message 'You cannot create this kingdom.'

Sorry, EiANW purposely deviates (a programming restriction) from the original EiA rules and will not allow players to add more components to a kingdom once created.

Richard

yammahoper -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/26/2007 1:52:25 AM)

In other words, it/this option bugged the game up so bad they had to get rid of it[;)]

yamma

Mynok -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/26/2007 4:31:51 AM)

That really hurts Turkey. Is it really that big of a programming issue to be able to add minors to a kingdom?

j-s -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/26/2007 3:00:33 PM)

I was wondering the same thing, trying to add Morocco to OE when playing Turkey.

This is a big problem to turkey, as told before. Becouse of this, Turkey can be stopped to form OE by conquering one minor (Egypt ect). It's too hard to Turkey, that they should control all africa before they have an idea to form OE. Shame, shame, too much "corrections" in rules...

I really hope, that this can be fixed in updates.

dodod -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/30/2007 5:10:25 PM)

is it possible to program a re-"creation of kingdom during econ phase?" so that you can add it that way?

DodgyDave -> RE: Ottoman Empire Bugs (12/30/2007 6:43:31 PM)

j-s think its worse then that, lets say you have formed it all, then england comes to steal away algeria from you, even if you get that one, back, unless the option is returned so you can readd it, you still will be lacking it, so OE is pretty worthless :/

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI