Looking for another mod to try (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

ny59giants -> Looking for another mod to try (1/11/2008 7:19:16 AM)

I've tried two games with John 3rd. Now, with the isues with RHS and production for the Allies we stopped that one (don't want to try again).

I want a simple mod that goes on Andrew's extended map and not CHS, if possible (John's frustrated over installation). Any "what ifs" that don't go as far as Nemo's "Empire Ablaze" or RHSEOS, but in line with Iron Storm type. I thought there was a Nik Mod that started on 1 May 42, but don't know if there is one for an extended map. I'm kind of getting burnt out of starting another 7 Dec 41 game without noticable changes from the start. [:(]

I have a CHS and Big B PBEM game going, so I was thinking of something else.

jwilkerson -> RE: Looking for another mod to try (1/11/2008 7:25:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

I've tried two games with John 3rd. Now, with the isues with RHS and production for the Allies we stopped that one (don't want to try again).

I want a simple mod that goes on Andrew's extended map and not CHS, if possible (John's frustrated over installation). Any "what ifs" that don't go as far as Nemo's "Empire Ablaze" or RHSEOS, but in line with Iron Storm type. I thought there was a Nik Mod that started on 1 May 42, but don't know if there is one for an extended map. I'm kind of getting burnt out of starting another 7 Dec 41 game without noticable changes from the start. [:(]

I have a CHS and Big B PBEM game going, so I was thinking of something else.

Not sure how much there is on Andrew's Extended map.

Something different and not so large a commitment might be Nik's GuadMod ... this is a 9.2.x.y version which runs from Aug 42 through Feb 43. I worked on it with him - so I can say that it is an interesting play from either side. We did quite a number of improvements on the OOB as well.

But if you really want AB EXT then PM Andrew and he can tell you what is available.

Andrew Brown -> RE: Looking for another mod to try (1/11/2008 1:39:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson
But if you really want AB EXT then PM Andrew and he can tell you what is available.

Or wait until I have a spare moment to spot this thread and post a link to my web page, which lists some scenarios that are available for my map:

www.bur.st/~akbrown/witp/scenarios.html

This page is a bit old now. It needs an update.

Andrew

PS: I have seen comments stating that the Big B mod is a good mod. (Edit - oops I saw that you already mentioned that one)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI