RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Mods and Scenarios

Dumnorix -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (5/17/2009 5:48:39 PM)

Juggalo, Caspar and H.Balck will produce the normandy-scn to an new company-level with more historical units (strenght and reinforcements), officers (in rgt-level with all historical pictures), bigger mapsize (add Middlefrench, south england, Bretagne and Flandern) and many new uniticons, new terrainstyle and a reproduced weaponsoundsystem. This will be the first companylevel reproduce for WWII. In plan I will change the mod JTCS meets PG3D WWII to an new level.

H.Balck

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (5/18/2009 6:25:30 AM)

I have amassed a plethora of information on the Normandy campaign to make this the most historically accurate recreation of the liberation of France ever seen on your computation machine!

It's just gonna take alot of time....[:D]

Today I work on the 736 Grenadier Regiment, 716 Division.

[image]local://upfiles/16419/A8CC5EBD9DF945F095F863E9CD43FFC8.jpg[/image]

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (5/19/2009 5:47:25 AM)

Well, I tried to cheat and just modify Balck's old Normandie org file....but too many limitations with his Battalion structure.

So, we re-build from the ground up!

[image]local://upfiles/16419/6AF5BD961700422C9F3AB3BBF79AFC8B.jpg[/image]

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (5/21/2009 6:58:26 AM)

Here's a really unique German unit....made famous for it's failed attacks against the 82nd Airborne paratroopers at La Fière Bridge.

All that is missing in this org is the single 740(f) Renault Char B2...(new icon is in the works)[&o]

Some great research and good reading about this unit.
(best to read them in order)
Thread1
Thread2
Thread3

[image]local://upfiles/16419/81A20223C7414927893592C5052C67A1.jpg[/image]

Dali -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (5/21/2009 11:55:25 AM)

this company level its very  good idea, good works!

Dumnorix -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (6/30/2009 1:55:29 AM)

Hallo Fans
The mod ending here - to small Support through Matrix and Jason Petro.

Thanks and out
Good bye
H.Balck

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (6/30/2009 4:25:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix

Hallo Fans

Thanks and out
Good bye
H.Balck

Well Balck, you really pushed this old engine to its limit with your mods.....and for that I salute you.

We sure had some great PBEM battles!

Good luck on your future projects.....
ChadG[:(]

Jason Petho -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (6/30/2009 4:36:11 AM)

quote:

Hallo Fans

Thanks and out
Good bye
H.Balck

It's Petho... and humble apologies for not working on your schedule.

[&o]

Jason Petho

Legionaer -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/1/2009 12:15:48 PM)

Regrettably to read this. But it was to foresee because there were too few news and infos in the last weeks.

Stefan

Dali -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/15/2009 11:47:22 AM)

Always that cannot believe. Expect new screens from Micha......

V22 Osprey -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/15/2009 6:22:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

quote:

Hallo Fans

Thanks and out
Good bye
H.Balck

It's Petho... and humble apologies for not working on your schedule.

[&o]

Jason Petho

Yea that was pretty messed up of what Balck said, Balck knows you are working on Modern Wars, then he has the nerve to miss spell your name and call you ''petro''

Dumnorix -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/15/2009 10:15:13 PM)

Hallo Fans
I have many many to work on other games, I have major deals with some software industries in China, Germany and in UK. On Christmas 2009 we will bring up a very new game in ancient periode like the Total war series, but with more details.

In sommer 2010 I hope, we can finished a new WWII game, similarly with the old Talonsoft Series, only with an own terrainstyle and full animated units in all Theaters of WWII in an scale 32 pixel = 250m, all in an company level. You can fight with your companys in full animated battles, where you can see all vehicles and soldier of your fighting companys.I bring up all my old campaigns and scenarios in this new game engine. You must wait a lot of months and than you can buy this new product in Europe, America and China.

Now I have more resources to produce my things, matrix Games is unfortunately a too small Low budget company, in order to ensure such ideas.

H.Balck

Warhorse -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/16/2009 1:03:00 AM)

So low...

V22 Osprey -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/16/2009 1:45:43 AM)

quote:

Hallo Fans
I have many many to work on other games, I have major deals with some software industries in China, Germany and in UK. On Christmas 2009 we will bring up a very new game in ancient periode like the Total war series, but with more details.

In sommer 2010 I hope, we can finished a new WWII game, similarly with the old Talonsoft Series, only with an own terrainstyle and full animated units in all Theaters of WWII in an scale 32 pixel = 250m, all in an company level. You can fight with your companys in full animated battles, where you can see all vehicles and soldier of your fighting companys.I bring up all my old campaigns and scenarios in this new game engine. You must wait a lot of months and than you can buy this new product in Europe, America and China.

Now I have more resources to produce my things, matrix Games is unfortunately a too small Low budget company, in order to ensure such ideas.

H.Balck

Good luck with that.[;)] You can now respectfully kiss my a$$.[:)]

In 2010, I will still be playing JTCS, and I will still be playing Modern Wars Vol 1 and 2 thank you very much.

Dumnorix -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/16/2009 2:11:04 AM)

quote:

You can now respectfully kiss my a$$.

You can also now respectfully kiss my a€€.

HILFSFUZZI ! Who are you ?
… you were weighed - you were measured - and you were not found well enough!

H.Balck [8D]

Jason Petho -> RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War" (7/16/2009 2:40:38 AM)

and... we're done here.

Jason Petho

Page: <<   < prev  14 15 16 17 [18]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI