World Baseball Classic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

renojedi -> World Baseball Classic (2/25/2008 2:41:26 AM)

I just found my old program from this event and was wondering if anyone thought this would be an interesting module for PureSim. I mean a small tournament Mode with these various teams. It was fun to watch the different styles and might make for a nice break from the MLB sims on the game. What do you guys think?

KG Erwin -> RE: World Baseball Classic (2/26/2008 12:32:44 AM)

You got me curious. Tell me more. Which international teams? I've always thought that creating a World Baseball League would be cool. A mix of Japanese, Latin American and whoever else.

What about the ballparks? They would have to be created from scratch for PureSim?

renojedi -> RE: World Baseball Classic (2/27/2008 12:43:53 AM)

Ballparks are fine as is since in 2006 they used existing facilities. Players would have to be created which also isn't a big deal. Someone could create the association with all of that stuff.

The problem is that Puresim would have to have a tournament feature to plug that association into (round robin per round).

But it would be fun and I enjoy watching national teams play and seeing the best from each country compete.

hobbitrjw -> RE: World Baseball Classic (3/4/2008 7:22:55 AM)

It would actually have to be round robin for the first 2 rounds with teams only playing the ones in their group,after round 2 it would be single elimination for the semi-finals and finals.

I think it would be quite difficult to do,I think it would have to be coded in as a completely diffrent game mode for it to work.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI