Game update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great

Tim Coakley -> Game update (2/26/2008 11:46:15 PM)

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My target is to have the game out 01 May 08. This may move some, but we are close.

The new artwork (units, terrain, interface) is 95% done...just some clean up work now.
We are getting new sounds and music.

The game will come with all of the scenarios from Prussian War Machine and Prussia's Glory.

The editor is greatly expanded. New terrain types and modifiers, and everything is an editable value.
This is a very powerful tool that will allow the HnM team to focus on new battles and unit graphics for future game releases.

I appreciate the fan interest and support. The delays have been relating to my full time job as a US Army officer.

Regards,
Tim Coakley

lancerunolfsson -> RE: Game update (2/27/2008 12:09:51 AM)

Thanks Tim
I'm hoping that units are a little easier to create in the editor than in the last morph. You had to select each figure for each in unit for the graphic. While very flexible it was really boring killed the whole scenario creation thing for me. Any way looking forward to the new morph I'm glad your putting the two past games together rather than re relaeasing each one.

Adraeth -> RE: Game update (2/27/2008 2:37:12 PM)

YES!!!!!!!!!! These are the "orders" i was waiting for..... [&o][&o]

sol_invictus -> RE: Game update (2/27/2008 4:28:10 PM)

Great news! My anticipation grows daily.[&o]

Alan Sharif -> RE: Game update (2/29/2008 10:38:20 AM)

same here [:)]

sol_invictus -> RE: Game update (2/29/2008 4:47:04 PM)

Any projection on the release of Warriors of Russia?

Grell -> RE: Game update (2/29/2008 5:30:22 PM)

Sounds excellent, good stuff.

Regards,

Grell

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI