Purchase by download (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics

pjy0001 -> Purchase by download (3/12/2008 5:04:55 AM)

I recently downloaded on of your product and ended up being billed twice. The second bill only just showed up on the next credit card statement.

When I placed the first order, the download stopped due to a netowrk failure at work. I tried to resume but the order number could not be found. Tried to contact support without any response. Eventually my email address produced a different order number and when I finally logged in, it said my credit card had not been charged as the order wan't completed. So I proceeded with the order and downloaded the product without any problems. I then find out I've been charged twice (at different amounts) for the one product!

I've sent at least 4 emails without ANY RESPONSE. So far Matrix customer service has a 100% failure rate. Considering I purchase many games over a year, I would have to reconsider any Matrix titles in the future so that I don't pay double for each title.

Your help is appreciated.

Paul Young

Andrew Williams -> RE: Purchase by download (3/12/2008 6:54:26 AM)

I don't think anyone here can help you

try here

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

pjy0001 -> RE: Purchase by download (3/12/2008 7:07:38 AM)

And that is the whole problem. I first tried to contact support (TWICE) at the location you listed, without any response. I then used the listed support email twice without response. What other option is there?

Andrew Williams -> RE: Purchase by download (3/12/2008 8:11:46 AM)

Support email address

support@matrixgames.com

there are no emails form Paul Young at that address.

EDIT; found it Young, Paul

I'll see if I can chase someone up for you.

Andrew Williams -> RE: Purchase by download (3/12/2008 8:35:59 AM)

Being sorted... I'll leave it to those responible for such matters.

pjy0001 -> RE: Purchase by download (3/12/2008 9:45:58 AM)

Thanks for following this up.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI