RE: Editor ideas (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

larrywrose -> RE: Editor ideas (3/9/2009 6:16:45 PM)

I didn't see it covered, but to be able to edit or add/change the surrender conditions? The one so you can create the Holy Roman Empire I believe for example.

Thanks
Larry W. Rose

pzgndr -> RE: Editor ideas (3/13/2009 12:25:15 PM)

Not sure if this has been brought up specifically, but the game and Editor should allow changes to the units based on time. Army Leader Optional rule 12.3.7.3 for Napoleon's ratings to drop in 1809 and again in 1812 is one example. Bernadotte is another issue. And at least for the EiH OOBs, every MP has OOB changes around 1810-1812, such as Austria I Corps increasing from 12i/1c in 1805 to 15i/1c in 1810. Certainly the scenarios can be customized to have different values, but there should also be a means to have these values change during the grand campaign, and for a grand-grand campaign starting before 1805.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Editor ideas (3/13/2009 2:13:34 PM)

The editor will allow you to make your own leaders.
Changing them at certain points would be a little tricky???

DCWhitworth -> RE: Editor ideas (3/13/2009 11:59:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marshall Ellis

The editor will allow you to make your own leaders.
Changing them at certain points would be a little tricky???

If you needed to 'change' a leader could you not simply remove him and in the same turn introduce a revised leader. The owning nation would need to place him again in the reinforcement phase, but aside from that the effect would be no different to upgrading an existing leader.

bresh -> RE: Editor ideas (3/14/2009 7:40:49 PM)

Napoleon is very tricky, remember he keeps his stats in homeland.

I would also think editor should be able to set ongoing peace conditions, alliance/war restrictions, create alliances freestatees etc.

Regards
Bresh

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Editor ideas (3/16/2009 12:50:58 PM)

Yes, you can definitely set peace restrictions, alliances / alliance restrictions, forced access, enforced peace, etc. 

hellfirejet -> RE: Editor ideas (5/11/2009 12:48:55 PM)

quote:

Hmmmm? Everybody wants more leaders. Should we allow you to create your own OR just expand our list OR maybe both?

Hi Marshall,
I was hoping that I would be able to add more leaders via the editor, but alas no I cannot, a great pity I feel every Corp & Heavy Fleet should have a leader ?

Or can I add leaders and it is the fact that the editor does not load my saved scenarios, that i'm unable to see what has been edited .

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Editor ideas (5/11/2009 2:05:05 PM)

I may have overlooked adding more leaders but this should not be a huge issue. Let me get this thing working (Arrrgh) then I can look at adding that.

hellfirejet -> RE: Editor ideas (5/11/2009 2:24:29 PM)

quote:

I may have overlooked adding more leaders but this should not be a huge issue. Let me get this thing working (Arrrgh) then I can look at adding that.

Sorry to heep more issues on you Marshall, I realise that you are snowed under at present no major rush, I know the editor will be fixed, so that I will be able to load my new scenarios soon, in the mean time may I thankyou, for all your behind the scenes endeavours to get the game updated so that us gamers can play it![:)]

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Editor ideas (5/11/2009 2:27:42 PM)

Thanks HFJ! LOTS of changes in 1.06 and it looks like we didn't cook her long enough on my end! May be a bit longer in BETA before we go official here.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI