RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> After Action Reports

RahRunner -> RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (11/12/2008 12:52:15 AM)

Turn 4 - USN Operational Movement Phase

Wake - Large surface force with 1 Marine unit is sent to attempt reinforcement.
Truk - Enterprise and small surface force is sent to stop IJN reinforcement.
Kwajalein - 3 Marine units are sent to invade. (ignore Air unit, cannot move there)

[image]local://upfiles/28205/6B2C3C73F5664408A798D20F8354F4C2.gif[/image]

mariovalleemtl -> RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (11/12/2008 4:23:46 AM)

I love it ! Some action soon [&o] 

random_rail -> RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (11/12/2008 6:20:12 AM)

Careful Mario, you may get what you wish for.[:D]

kirk23 -> RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (8/4/2012 9:11:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RahRunner

Kwajalein - 3 Marine units are sent to invade. (ignore Air unit, cannot move there)

I don't own this game yet, just looking but some of these screen shots remind me of War At Sea by Avalon Hill Games, it was an old abstract area naval game,I read alot more about the game and then decide if I should buy a copy or not,if I do get the game I would be very interested in modding it some what if possible and maybe even create scenarios like I have been doing with War Plan Orange.

CaptainRockwellTorry -> RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (8/6/2012 10:50:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirk23

quote:

ORIGINAL: RahRunner

I don't own this game yet, just looking but some of these screen shots remind me of War At Sea by Avalon Hill Games, it was an old abstract area naval game,I read alot more about the game and then decide if I should buy a copy or not,if I do get the game I would be very interested in modding it some what if possible and maybe even create scenarios like I have been doing with War Plan Orange.

Actually, I'm not sure what this is Kirk23, but it sure isn't CAW. Its not even the original version. I suspect its something I found a few years ago that lets you play old board games on the computer and probably is a version of the Avalon Hill game you are referring to. But CAW looks nothing like this. As far as modding CAW the new version, there is more and better info. out on the SSG Run5 forum.

Regards:
CaptainRockwellTorry

GenChaos33 -> RE: CAW MP AAR - Island Battles Campaign 2 (8/6/2012 9:00:27 PM)

Did you guys even read the original post in this thread?!! It explains that the strat map was a generic game to help setup the custom CAW scenarios which I made.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI