Strange units in MCNA (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

BjörnR -> Strange units in MCNA (4/6/2002 8:02:22 PM)

There is a problem with some units in the Malta scenario in MCNA (why is it called MCNA and not MCDF?). It resembles what happened in some scenarios in the beginning of Desert Fox for which it was a patch.
Unit E0 and AL0 is just empty assault boats in the harbour. And E0 is also loaded (at the same time) on V1 Swimmwagen. It is a minor problem but initially a little confusing.
I very much enjoy the MC in the desert. I have lived there for months now. Some scenarios have been very exiting.

Warrior -> Re: Strange units in MCNA (4/7/2002 4:07:59 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BjörnR
[B]There is a problem with some units in the Malta scenario in MCNA (why is it called MCNA and not MCDF?). It resembles what happened in some scenarios in the beginning of Desert Fox for which it was a patch.
Unit E0 and AL0 is just empty assault boats in the harbour. And E0 is also loaded (at the same time) on V1 Swimmwagen. It is a minor problem but initially a little confusing.
I very much enjoy the MC in the desert. I have lived there for months now. Some scenarios have been very exiting. [/B][/QUOTE]

There was a stand-alone Malta fix. I don't know if it was included in the latest full patch. Email me and I can send it to you.

Supervisor -> (4/7/2002 6:50:11 AM)

[B][COLOR=red]M[/COLOR][/B]ega[B][COLOR=red]C[/COLOR][/B]ampaign [B][COLOR=red]N[/COLOR][/B]orth [B][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/B]frica Desert Fox 1941, did you apply all the patches?

Arralen -> (4/7/2002 2:45:56 PM)

Haven't found any other than the v1.1. patch in the download section .. are there any others ?

S.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI