RE: Erik (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

therhino -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 7:08:42 AM)

Did I imply that becuase if I did thats not what I meant.

Mykal -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 10:20:00 AM)

Wow, guy's chill

now I certainly dont claim to be in the know, because I'm not

but a few points just to steady things

Heckling Rhino wont achieve anything, he's already said more than I'm sure he should of,
he cant answer your questions even if he wanted too, thats not to say he dont know, so dont lean on him,
if your upset or angry at the way things have gone, point your frustation where it belongs, towards either David or Matrix.

Also, 2.5 or no 2.5, whether it happens or not, this game aint dead or "game over"
there are plenty of guys here who do as much as they possibly can to bring new things everyones way.

I know it can get frustrating but lets try keep it in perspective, this is just a game.

Had we all sat and waited more patiently maybe things would have moved along a little quicker
instead the guys who make and test having to constantly try and answer the same few questions over and over.

Scott_WAR -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 10:34:31 AM)

Oh, I have definately gotten my moneys worth out of MF, I was just saying its strange we havent heard something from David in a while. Regardless if there is never another patch I am happy,...just need to know if more is coming or not, so I can make decisions about leagues,......whether to wait fo 2.5 or go ahead on,....etc. Maybe David spoiled us by being around so much and commenting and answering questions so often, the it seems odd he isnt here as much...............

Frank Brickowski -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 12:17:16 PM)

I'd be happy if the stats bug didn't exist in the current available build. I understand the build the testers have doesn't have that problem. But, not being a tester i don't have that build.

bbmike -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 12:25:02 PM)

I don't really see what all of the fuss is about. What in the world is in the next patch that is so important to you guys that you have to hammer David and Matrix Games like this? The game is playable now. I'm having a blast with my current league. There may be bugs but point to a game that doesn't have any. I love it when a patch comes out for a game but who says they are required by a developer? I saw this kind of complaining (okay, worse) over at Civfanatics concerning the last Beyond The Sword patch.  What did that result in? No more information updates/posts at all from the developer. And no more estimated patch release dates. I would rather have a few updates on the game's status than none.

As far as David is concerned I think any post by him is a bonus, not an expectation.
If the game had been abandoned I'm sure the beta testers would know. I was a beta tester on another title and it is a lot of work but you are kept informed. (By the way, thank you therino for being one!)
And as far as Matrix is concerned I very rarely see the kind of support that they provide. Thanks Matrix!
...bbmike steps off of the soap box [:D]

garysorrell -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 12:42:58 PM)

Well, I dont think im breaking my NDA by saying you will have the new update VERY soon. Erik has already said it. And it kills the stat bug for sure.
As for all the other conspiracy theories, rumors and such, im sure someone will chime in.

Hey bbmike, you a Civ guy? I was a Civ2/3 fanatic. Havent played much of 4 because of MaxFB.

Frank Brickowski -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 1:10:41 PM)

Thanks Gary.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Erik (9/10/2008 1:15:54 PM)

The update is being released later today folks, along with an announcement regarding future plans.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI