Is it just me? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein

CaptainBlood -> Is it just me? (11/1/2008 4:33:07 PM)

Just ordered CC:WAR for digital download - The order processed, but can't download - get a service unavailable error from digital river - Are they having some issues? or is it just me?

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Is it just me? (11/1/2008 4:55:06 PM)

I had no problem, but I didn't DL today (1 Nov).

CaptRio -> RE: Is it just me? (11/1/2008 5:01:04 PM)

Im having the same issue.....

Been trying to buy the for 2 days and all i get are those error messages

DukeOfLight -> RE: Is it just me? (11/1/2008 6:24:28 PM)

i have the same problem for 3 days.....i get that stupid error message....033453 bla bla bla...

CaptRio -> RE: Is it just me? (11/1/2008 6:40:44 PM)

Ok, I got it!

CSO_Talorgan -> RE: Is it just me? (11/1/2008 9:52:21 PM)

Same problem here, I'm afraid.

CaptRio -> RE: Is it just me? (11/1/2008 11:49:41 PM)

So...I could download the game....But I need my serial number.......Still havent received any emails about my purchase so far...I when I try to check my order status on the site I receive a "Temporarily unavailable" error message from Digital River...

This is very frustrating!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 12:11:41 AM)

Thanks for the reports folks, we're looking into this with Digital River. Have you all tried going to www.findmyorder.com to see if you can download there?

CaptRio -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 12:16:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Thanks for the reports folks, we're looking into this with Digital River. Have you all tried going to www.findmyorder.com to see if you can download there?

Just tried it....

Received a "The order number was not found." message.....Pretty weird actually.

Mac59 -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 12:55:14 AM)

It's not just you, I've been getting the same thing for the last 7 hours. This was an impulse buy, because it's my day off, I was looking for something to play today. Next time, I'm gonna curb that impulse!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 2:53:29 AM)

Sorry to hear this, this is not how the store normally works and while this appears to be affecting some orders, others are having no problems. We're working to get to the bottom of this issue ASAP.

KG_Cooper -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 5:33:22 AM)

On a positive note I had no problems...

CSO_Talorgan -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 6:14:06 PM)

I've managed to fix most of my problems.

Downloaded the game this morning while North America slept. Not sure if that mattered. The download speed was 395 - 410 kb/sec. (The very next thing I did was grab a copy of the new Ubuntu 8.10 .iso from an Icelandic server and its download speed was more like 340 kb/sec.)

Then, I too had difficulty with my serial number. Like CaptRio, I still haven't had any confirmatory e-mails, but I found mine by going through the order status section at the bottom of the order page.

Then I installed the game, or so I thought, but when I tried to play it it generated an "Error code:200" and told me to contact support. I should state that I had tried to install in "Program Files". I do wish that that was the default installation target!

Anyway I uninstalled using EasyCleaner; reinstalled, allowing the game to go where it wanted; and it is now working fine.

I suppose the more info you have the easier it is to fix problems (?)

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 6:59:50 PM)

We found the problem. Digital River was doing some maintenance starting yesterday morning. Apparently something went wrong with the maintenance and it messed up the serial number and order lookup systems. We're now working with them to make sure everyone with an affected order gets a new e-mail with serial number and download info.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 7:00:57 PM)

If anyone here who had a problem with no serial number or no download link over the weekend doesn't hear from store support today with a serial number and a working download link, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com and I'll make sure your order gets fixed.

CaptRio -> RE: Is it just me? (11/2/2008 11:41:39 PM)

Problem solved here.

Thanks for your support and lets game on!!! [8D]

CSO_Talorgan -> RE: Is it just me? (11/4/2008 5:51:59 PM)

Can the game be installed in ...\Program Files ?

Tejszd -> RE: Is it just me? (11/4/2008 6:30:19 PM)

That is where I have mine installed....

CSO_Talorgan -> RE: Is it just me? (11/4/2008 8:19:02 PM)

Right

I'll change mine

Cheers!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI