Best MFB Video Recorder? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

therhino -> Best MFB Video Recorder? (11/4/2008 6:10:31 AM)

I am considering buying some screen capture software to use with MaxFB, but I don't know what works well and what doesn't. I don't really care about price as long as it works smoothly and is easy to use. Any recommendations would be great.

garysorrell -> RE: Best MFB Video Recorder? (11/4/2008 1:24:56 PM)

Hey rhino, what is your intended purpose for the recordings? I ask because that can play a factor in the decision.

I use Fraps, and it is very MaxFB friendly. I use it for taking movies and screens. It is a better choice for screens than the F12 in the game.

However, the recordings, even short ones, can be huge files. I think when I recorded NCFL games, the full game at 10(or was it 12)min quarters were like 4gigs each.

You would need a compression program also, change the big AVI to a smaller mpg. Unless the size isnt the issue.

therhino -> RE: Best MFB Video Recorder? (11/4/2008 6:55:25 PM)

Gary, I have Fraps, but I sometimes get a lot of lag in game. It seems to run fine for a while, but then frame rate will just drop under 10. I have turned the shadows off and it still does this.

grandmarquis84 -> RE: Best MFB Video Recorder? (11/5/2008 1:58:38 PM)

I use something called Growler Cam.  It isn't very expensive and if you want to see the videos they are on the NAIFU site.  Indoor games at 7 min are around 100MB's.  I think the program compresses the video into avi so you can edit or post it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI