What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

FOW -> What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/5/2008 11:15:24 PM)

I remember this was resolved and the fix needed a database correction for the anti-soft and anti-armour values, but I lost the note I kept [:@]

Could some kind soul refresh my memory ( I nearly lost the will to live trying the search facility).

Thanks

Terminus -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/5/2008 11:39:25 PM)

It was resolved for AE. Pretty sure they still don't work in stock.

FOW -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/5/2008 11:54:54 PM)

Thanks T.

If thats the case I'll not bother to correct the scenario files before I start a new game.

Terminus -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/6/2008 12:03:31 AM)

Not worth it. In stock, the problem was not that they were firing blanks, but that they weren't firing at all.

Feinder -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/6/2008 1:48:13 AM)

I thot wilkerson said they just needed a soft attack value or something, let me see if I can figure out the voo-doo of the search function.

-F-

Feinder -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/6/2008 1:54:48 AM)

Thread about the mortars on LCI(M) - Devices 83-85 need soft atk value in editor

FOW -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/6/2008 1:01:21 PM)

Thanks Feinder.
I'll give it a go. Got nothing to loose anyway, except a few LCI(R)s to CD guns [:D]

Alfred -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/7/2008 7:45:03 AM)

Gentlemen,

One thing about these vessels has never been fully clarified.  I understand that unless the above editor fix (adding a soft attack value) is made, they will not suppress defensive coastal artillery fire etc but even without the "fix", do their anti-air guns (Bofors etc) provide AA cover.  If yes then these vessels still serve a useful role in amphibious landings.

Alfred 

bradfordkay -> RE: What was the fix for LCI(R)+(M)+(G)s ? (12/7/2008 5:56:12 PM)

They also absorb fire that would otherwise hit troop laden vessels. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI