RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Mods

Anthropoid -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (7/14/2009 9:13:51 PM)

Foraven's mod rocks, and I know you built a firm foundation on which he built Reinforce! Applauds both of you!

wolfman391 -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (8/22/2009 7:22:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reinforce

Well I added a few new weapons that have the files for them but I seem to have hit a wall... Game dosn't wanna let me add the 4.6x30mm Ammo the Mp7 uses. Keeps giveing me some error in russian when I select it in the shop, I gotta be missing something but for the life of me I can't find it. Here's alittle screen if anyone knows what this means or has any ideas I'm open to them. Was this is going I'm getting whiter hair then my avatar. >_<

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/Error.jpg[/image]

Going to take a break for awhile and watch some TV. Must clear head.. must not kick over flat panel TV.

Much Love,
Reinforce

Hello Reinforce how did u get pasted this? as I'm running in to the same thing.

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (8/22/2009 11:14:56 PM)

Hmmm... If I recall as I haven't done any modding in months for this game. There's only one ammo file the does anything. Then you need to add it to the clips file and to the shop menu both the main and sub menu. Clip that is... that should if my old tired brain remembers right be it. If not message me back and I'll take a harder look at it... I really need to get around to posting the Tutorials I been meaning to get finished. >_>

Much Love,
Reinforce

ereinion -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (9/29/2009 10:32:14 AM)

Hello Reinforce, can I ask something?
I tried to add some new weapons ( like M21 SWS, R700 ), but I couldn't find anyway to made it's skin and skel..
could you tell me how to make this skin please...
sorry if I'd bad english grammer, cause it's not my main language ><

thank you so much.

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (9/30/2009 5:03:27 AM)

No idea how to add totaly new models into the game. The stuff I added was already in there the devs just never finished it so all I did was finish it up. If your looking for the .skel and .skin's themselves there in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\Hired Guns\basis\animations folder. Your command line might not look the same depending on where you installed. As for say importing from blender or 3dmax that is beyond my ability. If you just want to use a weapon that closely matches the one you are adding it is a simple matter. Read threw http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2221982 this post I go over the basics of adding items and such into the game.

Much love,
Reinforce

ereinion -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (9/30/2009 8:18:55 AM)

oh I see, yesterday I succesfull added new weapon into my resource/weapons's folder, but when I started new game, then went to shop..
my new added weapon look like this..

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/faiz1009/scrshot.jpg[/image]

it's not same with the image above, how can I remove this background, it's look strange [:D]

thanks for response..

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (10/1/2009 3:20:04 AM)

Need to make the back ground a clear layer and save it as a PNG then rename it from a PNG to a TGA to keep the clear layer. Photoshop works best.

Much love,
Reinforce

ereinion -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (10/1/2009 4:11:23 AM)

oh ok, so I just try it, clear the layer using "background eraser tool" ( is that right tool? sorry I'm not good in design [:(])

I just save it as .png, but how can I rename it to TGA, just rename it in folder, or I have to open it with photosop again to save as .TGA?

thanks you so much for response..

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (10/1/2009 6:35:26 PM)

I found it easier to cut the image out that I wanted and drop it onto a totaly clear layer but eraseing the background should work too. And yep just change the file name from gunname.png to gunname.tga.

Much Love,
Reinforce

PS sometimes I'm slow in replying becouse I only check the forms every other day or so. If you don't see me around for afew days PM me on the forms that will prompt me with an E-mail and I check that 4-6 times a day.

ereinion -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (10/2/2009 2:49:49 AM)

that's ok sir hehe I'm so appreciated if you'd replied my post..

I'll try to follow your step, maybe I have to learn from a pro photoshop's user [:D] I'm not so good in cutting image..

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (10/3/2009 5:46:25 AM)

I'm not a sir... [:-]

Photoshop works the best but if your modding on the cheap Paint.NET seems to do the trick. Just don't expect anything fancy out of it. It's free not 800-900 bucks.

Much Love,
Reinforce

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI