No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support

ejenkins -> No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/1/2009 11:22:22 PM)

I'm getting a weird bug. After several days of a single player campaign, I click on next to enter the next battlemap and there is no "next" option available on the battlegroup screen. Here's a save game file showing it.

Andrew Williams -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/1/2009 11:36:10 PM)

I think you have this problem

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1969285

We have fixed it and the fix is being tested.

Save your game and continue with other games until the patch is released.

thanks
Andrew

ejenkins -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/1/2009 11:46:25 PM)

Thanks Andrew.  I just realized that it is the empty force pool bug.  Very clever tactic of the AI to avoid defeat by the way.

TAIL_GUNNER -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/2/2009 1:56:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Williams

I think you have this problem

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1969285

We have fixed it and the fix is being tested.

Save your game and continue with other games until the patch is released.

thanks
Andrew

This is good news that saved games will be able to continue with the new patch.

Took me NINE battles lasting 4.5 game turns to clear the Hosingen map before the bug killed me advance.....

Andrew Williams -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/2/2009 5:04:17 AM)

yep

The fix we have in testing allows affected games to continue.

We are looking to make sure there are no other unintended side effects.

Platoon_Michael -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/3/2009 9:17:49 PM)

Any idea on when the patch is comming?

Will we be able to get it through the game update option this time?
I didnt understand why you put that option in WAR and didnt use it last time.

Andrew Williams -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (1/15/2009 10:23:40 PM)

The patch is in testing (135mb)

The patch will be available through the game update option as it was for the first patch.

Public Beta patches are not available through the game update option as the existing public beta is not available that way.

Tanis de Lencia -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (2/9/2009 7:45:23 PM)

Same problem here ... one of the AI Allied battle order just vanished, but the army group is still on display on the strategic map, which means no battle can take place and there is no options to "fill" that army.

Pls let us have a patch to correct this asap :)

Have fun,

Andrew Williams -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (2/9/2009 10:30:31 PM)

The patch is all but ready... not long now.

Play some single battles and ops while you are waiting or start the campaign playing the other side.

Andrew Williams -> RE: No Next Button on Battlegroup Screen (3/6/2009 11:31:48 PM)

Stalled Campaigns can continue now with the new patch?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI