1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848

Greg Wilcox -> 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (2/20/2009 8:34:42 PM)

The 1.82 Update is now available as a Public Beta via our Members Club. While we do final testing we figured we'd offer you a change to get it early as well.

You can access it by registering your copy of For Liberty! in our Members Club and going to Registered Downloads or Private Downloads.

Change List
-Improved handling of sieges by AI
-Halved supply on the American map
-Halved influence at the start of the campaigns on the American map
-Realistic mode now has reduced supply by 25%
-Minor Bug fixes

Venator -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (2/22/2009 2:18:32 PM)

So where is this patch please?

I have a registered copy, am a Member's Club member (with all the associated hoop jumping) and can't find it...

WallysWorld -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (2/28/2009 4:13:35 AM)

Venator, go into the Registered Downloads section in the Member's Club and you'll see it there.

Well this is certainly a nice little surprise. Thanks Greg!

SpaceBum -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (3/5/2009 4:34:12 AM)

Unfortunately, I can't find this update either.  I registered the game a long time ago and I don't see it in either the Registered or Private download sections.

Greg Wilcox -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (3/16/2009 3:22:35 PM)

Did you click on "My Games" under where it said Welcome [user name]?

-Greg

SpaceBum -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (3/16/2009 6:40:52 PM)

Yes, but it's not there.  The only file I have available under "My Games" and "Registered Games" is the original full download of the game.  I was one of those who "upgraded" from the old Battlefront edition.

Greg Wilcox -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (3/16/2009 7:08:16 PM)

Ok I just got a PM back from SpaceBum and it looks like we've got it fixed.

-Greg

lancer -> RE: 1.82 Public Beta is now availible in our Member's Club (3/22/2009 12:04:52 AM)

Goodaye,

Good effort!

I'm dusting off my copy for another go. I really enjoyed this title but the lack of support killed it off after a while. Maybe that's going to change.

Anyway, thanks for the patch, it's appreciated.

Cheers,
Plugger

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI