RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

TulliusDetritus -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/12/2009 4:21:37 PM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2136200&mpage=2

a) Date 12 june (aka today)

b) Message # 58 [;)]

c) "One more thing, when AE is very close to release (i.e. within a week)" [sm=terms.gif]

Woo ha ha ha ha ha ha!

drw61 -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/12/2009 9:56:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL:  Erik Rutins

One more thing, when AE is very close to release (i.e. within a week) we will make the full AE PDF manual available to registered owners of War in the Pacific so that you'll be as ready as you can be to jump in once you receive your copy by download or mail. So if you haven't already registered in our Members Club, you may wish to do so now.
Regards,
- Erik

I had read this as a week before the release they will post the full manual, not that the release is in one week....

Terminus -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/12/2009 10:23:18 PM)

This is correct. When the manual is released in full, you'll know we're about a week away.

Don Bowen -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/12/2009 10:38:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

This is correct. When the manual is released in full, you'll know we're about a week away.

Or, you could wait until the game is released and then check for the manual a week earlier....

TR Shrum -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/13/2009 1:50:27 AM)

Okay, I have a registered copy of WITP.  So where is this "Members Club" that I'm supposed to sign up in?

Thank you.

ETF -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/13/2009 3:03:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yank

I don't think so. I think Matrix said they want the download and the physical copy to be ready together. Apparently we're waiting on the manual to be printed...

Thanks Yank!

TheTomDude -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/13/2009 9:13:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TR Shrum

Okay, I have a registered copy of WITP.  So where is this "Members Club" that I'm supposed to sign up in?

Thank you.

Well that's easy. Go to the top, click "members" and register/login.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI