RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

bobogoboom -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:22:25 PM)

nope they are illegal in california and since illinois is exactly like california they must also be illegal there[:'(]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:22:56 PM)

What you're saying is that even the machine pukes at your deployment? [;)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:25:24 PM)

I've had enough work for today, and I refuse to do work tonight!  [:D]

Parole - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:27:49 PM)

I've just realised something in AE.  It needs more investigation but it seems that the AI is fooled by camouflage.  The first time I played the first turn, with the standard artwork, Force Z got a kicking [:(]  On my new campaign, and camouflaged ships, Force Z escaped from the aerial attacks in decent fettle [8D] 

And also, finally after years of WitP, my Blenheim fighters are scoring kills [X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(]

Mynok -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:34:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HMS Resolution

ARRRRGH! I just put every effing unit on the map into rest, BY HAND, and the game crashed!

Em....I'm either not understanding what you mean by 'Rest' or you are going about it the hard way. There are stand down all units buttons on all the List Every XXX screen.

Mynok -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:34:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

And also, finally after years of WitP, my Blenheim fighters are scoring kills [X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(]

Clearly a bug. You should report it immediately. [:D]

stuman -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:37:01 PM)

Good afternoon to all.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:41:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

quote:

Clearly a bug. You should report it immediately. [:D]

And potentially ruin the new PBEM challenge? Who will be the first to gain the kudos that will come from having the first Blenheim fighter ace? [:D]

Mynok -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:44:21 PM)

Ah, but it will be a bugged accomplishment.....not worth the effort!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:49:48 PM)

quote:

I've just realised something in AE.  It needs more investigation but it seems that the AI is fooled by camouflage.  The first time I played the first turn, with the standard artwork, Force Z got a kicking [:(]  On my new campaign, and camouflaged ships, Force Z escaped from the aerial attacks in decent fettle [8D] 

Pffft... Once one of your Lysanders shoots down a Zero, THEN you have bragging rights...[:'(]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:52:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stuman
Good afternoon to all.

Yepper, and to you, pal. Geez, Elvis may have left the building, but the dinking, donking, Liliputian, miniscule penis's we have have to deal with, is gettin pretty wierd. Maybe I should just post a picture of Elvis the King, on genuine velvet, in response to those little boy widdling posts.

It will either get their attention and show just how insignificant they are in the grand scheme of things, or highlight just how small their winkies really in comparison to The KING OF ROCK & ROLL.

Damn, wish I had a good pic of the King to show.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:53:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

Pffft... Once one of your Lysanders shoots down a Zero, THEN you have bragging rights...[:'(]

How about when WO Humguffery shoots down six Zeros with his Webley revolver in one raid thereby becoming the first Lysander ace in a day?

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:54:20 PM)

Then you don't have bragging rights... That's just too much lying in one sentence...[:D]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:56:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: stuman
Good afternoon to all.

Yepper, and to you, pal. Geez, Elvis may have left the building, but the dinking, donking, Liliputian, miniscule penis's we have have to deal with, is gettin pretty wierd. Maybe I should just post a picture of Elvis the King, on genuine velvet, in response to those little boy widdling posts.

It will either get their attention and show just how insignificant they are in the grand scheme of things, or highlight just how small their winkies really in comparison to The KING OF ROCK & ROLL.

Damn, wish I had a good pic of the King to show.

Elvis? Who's that? What squadron is he in? [;)]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:56:23 PM)

quote:

Then you don't have bragging rights... That's just too much lying in one sentence...[:D]

Pfft. His brother, P/O Humguffery scored two Bf109 kills over Malta without using any ammunition [:D] Or leaving the building. [;)]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 9:56:54 PM)

Uh-huh...[:D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:10:16 PM)

Time to go sleepy-sleepy... See you boys on the morrow...[>:][>:][>:]

bobogoboom -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:14:14 PM)

please tell me this isn't real

this was in ref to dixies post about lysanders with revolvers shooting down zeros

bobogoboom -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:15:37 PM)

quote:

quote:

Pfft. His brother, W/L Humguffery scored two Bf109 kills over Malta without using any ammunition [:D] Or leaving the building. [;)]

yeah he just got them to try and take off in a little wind.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:25:35 PM)

quote:

Uh-huh...[:D]

'Tis true. During the seige of Malta on one of the occasions when the RAF was grounded there was an incoming raid. Grp Capt 'Woody' Woodhall vectored 'Tiger Leader' played by a Canadian pilot onto the raid to bounce them out of the sun. The German listening posts in Sicily warned the raid that they were going to be attacked and the 109s took evasive action with two of them colliding in the ensuing chaos as they tried to escape the non-existant Spitfires.
After the raid had passed Woodford commented that was "two confirmed for Pilot Officer Humguffery"

[:D]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:50:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Sigh ... You Swedes need to understand a few simple concepts about the world of the 21st contury. Elvis IS the King. Michael Jackson IS dead.

And most of the rest of us are brain dead. This was a unique US kinda thing. Sorry if it took ya off kilter.

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:52:33 PM)

John, what do you think, is it time for DER FADEN!!! here at AE?

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:58:46 PM)

quote:

quote:

Sigh ... You Swedes need to understand a few simple concepts about the world of the 21st contury. Elvis IS the King. Michael Jackson IS dead.

And most of the rest of us are brain dead. This was a unique US kinda thing. Sorry if it took ya off kilter.

No problem & no need to apologize. I was more worried about offending you (and other Elvis fans).

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 10:59:19 PM)

Shuteye. G'night guys.

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 11:00:07 PM)

BUt John, don't forget that the US even had an emperor, once!

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton I, Emperor of these United States and Protector of Mexico
[image]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/04/His-Imperial-Majesty-Emperor-Norton-I-portrait-crop.jpg[/image]

Mynok -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 11:11:18 PM)

Well bless my pale fanny...you've gone and found Bozo the clown there Historiker!! Well done! [:D]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 11:15:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

Yes, I do seem to recall something of that sort. My poor brain is like a piece of swiss cheese, just now, but I remember something of that sort back in the 1810's or 20s, wasn't there some whacko who did the deed?

And frikken bite me! it had nothing to do with the Kaiser.

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 11:17:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

Yes, I do seem to recall something of that sort. My poor brain is like a piece of swiss cheese, just now, but I remember something of that sort back in the 1810's or 20s, wasn't there some whacko who did the deed?

And frikken bite me! it had nothing to do with the Kaiser.

It did! Never disgrace Emperor Norton, you fool! A police officer in San Francisco had to learn that, too when he arrested him!
After that, the police officially sayed sorry and any police officer had to salute to his Majesty!

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 11:18:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

Well bless my pale fanny...you've gone and found Bozo the clown there Historiker!! Well done! [:D]

Is that his nickname? Bozo the clown?

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (7/29/2009 11:21:42 PM)

quote:

No problem & no need to apologize. I was more worried about offending you (and other Elvis fans).

OMG Grollub, our skins are real thick. Welcome to The Thread. Kick ass all you want, that's the whole point.

Welcome, Sir, and hope you like the environment. It really does adapt to the participants - it's a dynamic thing.

Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI