RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

P.Hausser -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 3:48:00 PM)

I Uninstalled Java then Installed it agian. I moved the "jre-6u16-windows-i586-s" into AE Tracker folder,

when I start from Jar I get same result, when I start from Batch I get this:

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\AE TRACKER>java -Xms1
28m -Xmx256m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\AE TRACKER>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Bliztk -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 3:50:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: P.Hausser

I Uninstalled Java then Installed it agian. I moved the "jre-6u16-windows-i586-s" into AE Tracker folder,

when I start from Jar I get same result, when I start from Batch I get this:

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\AE TRACKER>java -Xms1
28m -Xmx256m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\AE TRACKER>pause

After installing, you have to go to your directory called

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin

and copy JAVA.EXE from it to the witptracker directory

P.Hausser -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 3:53:24 PM)

ok will do

P.Hausser -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 3:57:02 PM)

I COMFIRM

IT WORKS ! Thank you very much, IT WORKS.. !

Bliztk -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 3:58:15 PM)

You`re welcome [;)]

erstad -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 6:31:07 PM)

P. Hausser, you're now getting a PBEM game to load?

I copied the java.exe to the directory, when I run the .jre nothing changes (as expected), when I run the bat file I get an error that says my save file is versus AI and my properties says PBEM. But WitpAE recognizes it as a PBEM.

I think because I'm now running the bat file I can see the error that was preventing it from running before, but the direct cause of the issue is still present.

jmscho -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 7:15:59 PM)

I've been following this thread all day, experimenting every which way. I'd reached the same conclusion as blitz, to use the 32 bit versions (and only the 32 bit versions). But I seem to make no progress from my earlier posts. The tip to put Java.exe in the tracker directory was useful.

My hold up at the moment is shown below. The data seems to load but then trips up. Can anyone help?

C:\WitPTracker>java -Xms128m -Xmx256m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
Initializing WitP Tracker AE database.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 25
at witptracker.SaveFileReader.ReadLocationInfo(SaveFileReader.java:1088)

at witptracker.SaveFileReader.<init>(SaveFileReader.java:170)
at witptracker.Main.main(Main.java:120)

C:\WitPTracker>pause

John

P.Hausser -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 8:32:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: erstad

I copied the java.exe to the directory, when I run the .jre nothing changes (as expected), when I run the bat file I get an error that says my save file is versus AI and my properties says PBEM. But WitpAE recognizes it as a PBEM.

I think because I'm now running the bat file I can see the error that was preventing it from running before, but the direct cause of the issue is still present.

Yes it works.

The "I copied the java.exe to the directory, when I run the .jre nothing changes (as expected), when I run the bat file I get an error that says my save file is versus AI and my properties says PBEM. But WitpAE recognizes it as a PBEM" . Problem you can read about here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2236936

floydg -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 11:12:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmscho

I've been following this thread all day, experimenting every which way. I'd reached the same conclusion as blitz, to use the 32 bit versions (and only the 32 bit versions). But I seem to make no progress from my earlier posts. The tip to put Java.exe in the tracker directory was useful.

My hold up at the moment is shown below. The data seems to load but then trips up. Can anyone help?

C:\WitPTracker>java -Xms128m -Xmx256m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
Initializing WitP Tracker AE database.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 25
at witptracker.SaveFileReader.ReadLocationInfo(SaveFileReader.java:1088)

at witptracker.SaveFileReader.<init>(SaveFileReader.java:170)
at witptracker.Main.main(Main.java:120)

C:\WitPTracker>pause

John

Version 1.0.1 (just posted) should fix this error.

Floyd

floydg -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 11:13:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: P.Hausser

quote:

ORIGINAL: erstad

Yes it works.

The "I copied the java.exe to the directory, when I run the .jre nothing changes (as expected), when I run the bat file I get an error that says my save file is versus AI and my properties says PBEM. But WitpAE recognizes it as a PBEM" . Problem you can read about here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2236936

Great news that it works!

The PBEM vs. AI issue should be resolved in Release 1.0.1.

Larac -> RE: Vista 64 Tracker Users (or attempted users) (9/13/2009 11:21:45 PM)

Perhaps Run as Admin?

Right click under prop and should be a check box to run as Admin, somethings work beteer that way.

Lee

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI