RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/24/2010 9:01:28 AM)

HiHi

Dave, it may pay you to post your quiry on the Main Board preferably with a Screen shot in the hope that a Dev or Beta tester passes by, I don'think they check out these MB's.

All the Best
Peter

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/24/2010 11:22:39 AM)

HiHi

Sweden T43 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/24/2010 7:22:43 PM)

French turn 43 posted!

DaveConn -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/26/2010 7:03:29 AM)

It turns out the problem with Sardinia is just the money; I misread the chart on the other items being produced. Sorry for my confusion.

And turn 44 just sent out (finally). Sorry for the delay!

timurlain -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/26/2010 1:41:26 PM)

Austrian turn 44 sent.

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/26/2010 3:12:08 PM)

HiHi

Sweden T44 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/26/2010 4:30:41 PM)

TU, FR, and AU turns are all in![:'(]

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (2/27/2010 8:10:15 PM)

French turn 45 is posted!

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/1/2010 7:23:43 PM)

HiHi

Sweden T46 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/1/2010 8:37:20 PM)

French turn 46 sent in!

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/2/2010 11:19:40 PM)

French turn 47 is done!
Accolades to Au who has been done first the last four turns per DRConn!

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/3/2010 10:30:49 AM)

HiHi

Sweden T47 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/3/2010 10:07:58 PM)

French turn 48 posted!

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/3/2010 10:15:07 PM)

HiHi

Sweden T48 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/5/2010 10:46:43 AM)

HiHi

Sweden T49 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/5/2010 4:32:06 PM)

France turn 49 is posted!

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/6/2010 9:29:34 PM)

HiHi

Sweden T50 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/6/2010 11:10:05 PM)

French turn 50 posted!

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/8/2010 11:05:20 PM)

HiHi

Is anybody else actually seeing notification that Prussia & Russia have 'Sneak attacked' Sweden. The only way I can see it is because I can't see Prussian & Russian Military containers and by the red lines on the Diplo Overview, there's nothing mentioned in 'Events' or under the 'Political' tab; is it just me or do we have another eg of stuff not working in PBEM? :-(

All the Best
Peter

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 12:54:34 AM)

HiHi

Sweden T51 sent in.

All the Best
Peter

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 3:38:12 AM)

French turn 51 is in!
No, I looked through all the screens and didn't see announcement of the war against the Swedes. I wonder why that happened, as I believe it was announced when Fr dow on Au earlier.

evwalt -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 3:09:25 PM)

There was NO sneak attack on Sweden by either Prussia or Russia. War was declared "normally" by a treaty requirement.

I got an announcement of "Russia/Prussia declared war on Sweden under terms of 'The Warsaw Pact.' Did you not get that announcement?

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 4:52:33 PM)

Hi Ewalt,
Nope, didn't see the announcment, or the treaty. Maybe it will show up this coming turn.

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 5:05:48 PM)

HiHi

Nope, nothing on the Diplo page or under the Politics or Treaty tab.

Whoever drafted the treaty may have made it a 'Secret Treaty', which would show up on your Diplo page with all other nations showing in light blue as "Unknown", if that is the case, ie a 'Secret Treaty,' then in my book thats a 'Sneak attack'.

As Monte suggests stuff may show up this turn, but as the Red lines are showing on the 'Diplo Overview' then we are already at war, so why the delay; be interesting to see if you & Prussia get Glory penalties this turn, there's non showing yet, OR, we may have yet another bit that doesn't work in PBEM.

All the Best
Peter

evwalt -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 9:22:58 PM)

You never take a glory hit for a DoW caused by a treaty.

Well, in PBEM you don't. I thought you didn't in an SP game either but never checked that.

evwalt -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/9/2010 9:27:17 PM)

Oh, and point of order, Russia did warn Sweden before war was declared by email. (maybe not much of a warning, but still [;)] )

However, having said that, I can see Kingmaker's point about secret treaties and DoW and will thus consider such actions as equal to a sneak attack in the future.

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/10/2010 2:34:39 AM)

Wow, a secret treaty that actually was kept secret! Usually they show up in the treaty box!
French turn 52 done!

Kingmaker -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/10/2010 11:12:55 AM)

HiHi

Sweden T52 sent in.

Evwalt did indeed warn me by email, however as the threat of a 'Sneak attack' was somewhat telegraphed by troop movements I set my forces in motion to do what little they could in the face of the upcoming attack,

However all credit to Evwalt for at least going through the motions of trying to retain some honour (I think this bussines of Sneak attacks would have been anathama in those days)

I think this issue of ducking GP loss for aDoW via a 'Secret treaty' is something that should be fixed in the next patch, what do other folk think?

Monte, I could be wrong, but I think it's only 'Payments' that are likely to show from a 'Secret treaty'.

All the Best
Peter

MorningDew -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/10/2010 2:46:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kingmaker

HiHi

Nope, nothing on the Diplo page or under the Politics or Treaty tab.

Whoever drafted the treaty may have made it a 'Secret Treaty', which would show up on your Diplo page with all other nations showing in light blue as "Unknown", if that is the case, ie a 'Secret Treaty,' then in my book thats a 'Sneak attack'.

As Monte suggests stuff may show up this turn, but as the Red lines are showing on the 'Diplo Overview' then we are already at war, so why the delay; be interesting to see if you & Prussia get Glory penalties this turn, there's non showing yet, OR, we may have yet another bit that doesn't work in PBEM.

All the Best
Peter

Surprised me too. As one of the signers of the treaty, I thought I was going to have to DoW in September. I didn't know it was automatic. So I was surprised when I went to DoW and had the cease fire option. So I then went to look at the events and saw nothing.

Evwalt can attest to the fact that Prussia was opposed to any sneak attack (specifically discussed), so I was surprised to find this effect.

montesaurus -> RE: Something funny in Sardinia? (3/10/2010 5:36:14 PM)

Hi Kingmaker,
In previous [;)]game I played I remember that when RU/SP/FR created a "secret treaty", it showed up in the "treaty" box on the main screen. That's how GB found out about it!
So, I would say don't do anything secret till they can actually make it secret, hopefully in the next patch!

Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI