RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

n01487477 -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (7/15/2015 7:25:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: S Lee T

I posted this same message on the TrackerAE page. (wrong place to post it)
The Production Tutorial has a problem. The screen goes black just after the explanation of the WitP Production Chart. I can hear the tutorial; just see only a black screen.
Thank you for your help

Yeah - Have you tried to use Chrome or Firefox. It seems to work better.

Anyway, I really need to update and put them on Youtube. When I first did them, Youtube was not as good as it is today.

Any requests?

takacssteve -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (7/15/2015 10:38:47 AM)

Production Macro #1

Beta: what is it, why do I want it, can I use it if the other game players don't use WitP beta?

I played WitP solo for almost 2 years 2010-2011 using Tracker. Now I have the opportunity to begin a 4-Player game. We have not yet decided how to divide the responsibilities. Thank you for your help!

Numdydar -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (7/15/2015 1:27:50 PM)

The current official patch includes all the betas up to now. So you do not need any beta files. At least until they start making them again [:)]

BillBrown -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (7/15/2015 1:30:24 PM)

I am on Firefox and the Production Macro #1 loads and plays fine.

takacssteve -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (7/15/2015 5:30:18 PM)

I too am using Firefox. The tutorial works fine until he move back to the WitP Bases screen ( many minutes into the Tutorial ) then the Black screen appears and does not reappear.

n01487477 -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (7/16/2015 6:28:58 AM)

OK - I am going to upload all of my tutorials to Youtube. I just posted the one you are looking for at http://youtu.be/ZOvmfzu2Qi4

It will take some time to render, but I'll check it has worked properly in a few hours.

If not because I uploaded in swf format, I'll re-render them today or tomorrow and upload it again.

Cheers

kstoddard2 -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (8/19/2015 4:56:03 PM)

Wow, cool! Thanks!

Kyle

fulcrum28 -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (2/7/2016 11:36:37 AM)

Very helpful tutorials indeed. thank you for making them available :)

n01487477 -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (11/10/2016 8:12:29 AM)

I guess because I'm still on the stickies section of the forum - I should really get off my ass and do some new ones given that I made these a long time ago. I will give an update soon.

Timotheus -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (4/6/2017 6:55:58 PM)

Thank You for doing this.

THIS SHOULD BE STICKIED, bolded, with big red arrows pointing to this, on top of the main forum - it is perhaps the most important post for a beginning player.

ksnoopy -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (4/3/2021 9:40:33 AM)

I've been having a good time watching Strategy Gaming Dojo's youtube series called War in the Pacific: AE - Basic Tutorial. Its 11 parts around an hour each vid so its pretty extensive. He's also got a Let's Play with more explainations.

Paladin1dcs -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (6/11/2021 3:20:20 AM)

Same here. I'm a returning veteran, but it's been so long that I've forgotten most of what I used to know and just have vague memories of what to do, what not to do, and how things work.

tomeck48 -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (9/29/2021 2:58:40 AM)

We must have different tastes. I find Dojo to be incredibly disorganized. He could probably cut the time of his videos if he wasn't searching all over the map to find an example of what he's trying to talk about. Also if he would just stop saying "We'll talk about that later." An outline and prepared notes for what he's trying to find would help j=him immensely.

Tanaka -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (9/29/2021 5:22:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paladin1dcs

Same here. I'm a returning veteran, but it's been so long that I've forgotten most of what I used to know and just have vague memories of what to do, what not to do, and how things work.

You are in the same boat I'm in. Returning to this game from UV and WITP after ten years for me is almost like starting over. I'm also OCD when I cannot find everything perfectly in the manual or searching the decades old forums and ask lots of questions. You can go mad searching for something for hours and then ask a question here and get it answered in minutes. Then you are called lazy and stupid by one troll that lives under the bridge here. There are a lot of guys on this forum who are very nice and helpful. Just ignore those who are not. Don't be afraid to ask questions that is what the forum is for and you will always get lots of interesting discussion that benefits everyone. It is a great community.

I've been enjoying SG Dojos LP vs Lodrik myself...

Bleek -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (10/9/2021 8:46:21 PM)

Another vote for Dojos videos, they're helping me!

(But I do watch them at 2x speed)

LowesyPC -> RE: Some Basic Training Video Tutorials (1/1/2022 9:10:59 PM)

Some great videos here! Thank you to those who made them!

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI