RE: What to Do With All Those Darn Tenders! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Marty A -> RE: What to Do With All Those Darn Tenders! (2/1/2010 12:08:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marty A

Well if he referred to my remark then he should have something even worse to say about jwe response no? [:D]

Could you re-state this communication for clarity?

Nope. not going to be tracked off the subject of this thread. i think this remark is inappropriate of you. it should have been in a pm in my opinion. this thread is about the usefulness and use of tenders. i will not be baited into getting it off track. discuss what you want in pm.

jwilkerson -> RE: What to Do With All Those Darn Tenders! (2/1/2010 12:14:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marty A
Nope. not going to be tracked off the subject of this thread. i think this remark is inappropriate of you. it should have been in a pm in my opinion. this thread is about the usefulness and use of tenders. i will not be baited into getting it off track. discuss what you want in pm.

It seems that you want to debate with me about this.

Thread locked - Matrix Management will be informed of your behavior.

jwilkerson -> RE: What to Do With All Those Darn Tenders! (2/2/2010 4:42:56 AM)

Matrix management has discussed the events on this thread and decided to ban both JWE and Marty A for one week - for their behavior on this thread. I will notify each separately.

I remind all forum posters to re-read to forum rules.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=2357840

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI