xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Mark Weston -> xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs (2/8/2010 11:52:04 AM)

I have converted some xAKs to xAK-ts in several ports in Japan in a scenario 2 GC game. I can see the xAK-ts in the list of ships at port, but when I'm trying to add ships to a task force (either through the "create task force" button or the "add ships to task force" button) all the xAK-ts are listed simply as xAKs and it's hard to find the ships I want for my troop convoy. It's not the end of the world, as mostly I was able to identify the xAK-ts from the troop capacity column once I realised what the problem was. But I wondered whether it was a known problem or whether it was somehow unique to me.

jackyo123 -> RE: xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs (2/8/2010 5:09:13 PM)

known problem. Annoying, but not too bad - you can see the huge troop capacities, so figuring out which ships are the 't's' is not hard

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI