Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs - 2/8/2010 11:52:04 AM   
Mark Weston

I have converted some xAKs to xAK-ts in several ports in Japan in a scenario 2 GC game. I can see the xAK-ts in the list of ships at port, but when I'm trying to add ships to a task force (either through the "create task force" button or the "add ships to task force" button) all the xAK-ts are listed simply as xAKs and it's hard to find the ships I want for my troop convoy. It's not the end of the world, as mostly I was able to identify the xAK-ts from the troop capacity column once I realised what the problem was. But I wondered whether it was a known problem or whether it was somehow unique to me.
Post #: 1
RE: xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs - 2/8/2010 5:09:13 PM   
jackyo123

known problem. Annoying, but not too bad - you can see the huge troop capacities, so figuring out which ships are the 't's' is not hard

(in reply to Mark Weston)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> xAK-t being displayed as an xAK on some dialogs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI