CS Convoys? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

foliveti -> CS Convoys? (3/8/2010 5:33:19 PM)

Since the patch my CS convoys have been acting strangely. If the base being supplied has excess resources, the CS convoy will automatically pick them up for the return voyage. Then the convoy gets back to the port of origin, it will not unload the resources. If there is capacity it will load supplies, but then it sends the convoy back to the destination port with supplies and resources, or just round tripping the resources.

Is there some way of modifying this so that either resources are not picked up or unloaded when they get back to the point of origin?

Don Bowen -> RE: CS Convoys? (3/8/2010 5:45:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: foliveti

Since the patch my CS convoys have been acting strangely. If the base being supplied has excess resources, the CS convoy will automatically pick them up for the return voyage. Then the convoy gets back to the port of origin, it will not unload the resources. If there is capacity it will load supplies, but then it sends the convoy back to the destination port with supplies and resources, or just round tripping the resources.

Is there some way of modifying this so that either resources are not picked up or unloaded when they get back to the point of origin?

Doesn't sound good. Can you post a save with a CS convoy about to reach it's home port (in the Tech Support THread).

foliveti -> RE: CS Convoys? (3/8/2010 5:48:27 PM)

I will do that when I get home from work tonight.

Don Bowen -> RE: CS Convoys? (3/8/2010 6:09:32 PM)

A quick scan of the code shows nothing obvious. If you happen to have it, it would be great if you could also post a save of the TF about to reach it's original resource load point.

That is, if the TF is CS between Base A and Base B, i'd love to see a save where it is about to reach Base A and another where it is about to reach Base B. Save a ton of work.

Don Bowen -> RE: CS Convoys? (3/9/2010 5:24:15 AM)

Yes, there is a problem.

The unload of the returned cargo gets tripped up with the load of the CS cargo. It's not actually loading more resources at Calcutta, it's just full of resources so it can not load more supplies.

Will work up a fix.

DeriKuk -> RE: CS Convoys? (3/9/2010 6:15:41 PM)

Thank you. I was noticing similarly weird things, but chose to work around them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI