What games are you waiting for or saving? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

wodin -> What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 8:19:30 AM)

What games are you either waiting for or saving for?

My list is...

GGWitE
CM Normandy
CM NATO module
HPS France 1914
Squad Battles Red Victory
Commander Great War (a possible, depends on reviews)
Red Orchestra 2
Rise of Flight Iron Cross edition (when my gaming rig gets online)
BBC Battlefield (depends on reviews)
Lock n Load Stalingrad (hehe yeah right)
The Red Pill
Achtung Panzer Operation Star

jomni -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 8:28:37 AM)

BFTB... it will be mine soon!

Waiting for the following Matrix releases.
1) JTCS Modern (Is that really in the works?)
2) Flashpoint Middle East
3) CC: Arnhem

JudgeDredd -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 8:47:37 AM)

Both boardgames...

Conflict of Heroes - Storm of Steel
DVG Hornet Leader

Bison36 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 8:52:53 AM)

A deep turn based strategic and tactical Medieval game. /sigh/ My pipe dream lives on....

PunkReaper -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 11:22:56 AM)

Boardgames at the moment:

Hornet Leader
Field Commander: Napoleon
Codename Cronwell
Labyrinth War on Terror

Computer Games

Civilisation V
Arma II
Starcraft 2
Lock and Load........ yea right
Storm over the Pacific....... not decided yet
Commander Great War

Edited due to premature pressing of the return key

sprior -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 11:26:57 AM)

CC Arnhem
Civ 5
Combined Arms

2guncohen -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 12:04:36 PM)

Starcraft 2 => [&o]
Fallout las vegas => First i will replay fallout 3
Civ 5 => when more mods are released !
Rage => [&o]
Xcom => I hope it will be upp to the name ...

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 10:40:09 PM)

StarCraft 2 and a board game arriving tommorrow-1914: Twilight in the East.

TonyAAA -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/21/2010 11:53:48 PM)

Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge --waiting for a price drop, or a really good sale.
Civilization 5 --Day 1 purchase.
Shogun II: Total War --Will wait for a 1/2 price "Steam" sale
The Red Pill --(or whatever they end up calling it)
Global Conflict Blue 2
Several WW1 games

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 3:20:56 AM)

I occasionally ponder if I want to get Computer War in Europe.

I have no problems with the worth of the game. I am just unsure if I 'need' the game.

It's not easy to justify seemingly redundant programs. I already own a few items that are essentially European Operational-Grand Strategy designs.

My next purchase is likely going to be something I am currently Beta testing actually :)

TonyE -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 3:43:55 AM)

Storm Over the Pacific

wodin -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 7:34:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Les_the_Sarge_9_1

I occasionally ponder if I want to get Computer War in Europe.

I have no problems with the worth of the game. I am just unsure if I 'need' the game.

It's not easy to justify seemingly redundant programs. I already own a few items that are essentially European Operational-Grand Strategy designs.

My next purchase is likely going to be something I am currently Beta testing actually :)

You have dropped a couple of hints on this beta testing malarky...any others pray tell? My interest is piqued..

Actually I think I know.....something to do with a very very famous broadcasting company?

Obsolete -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 10:32:05 AM)

Combat Command III (Probably going to be a bit of a wait)
Hero's of Stalingrad (I am glad this one is a LONG wait!)
Civ V (3 more months to go)
BBC Battlefields (Well, it all depends how the ladder clubs go for this one)...

doomtrader -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 10:39:40 AM)

Test Drive Unlimited 2
Fallout New Vegas

SuluSea -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 12:03:03 PM)

I'm not waiting for any games. I already have the pinnacle of Pacific Wargames and a great title in BFTB I'm trying to learn, don't have much time for anything else. [:)]

wodin -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 12:21:03 PM)

Sulusea,

Lucky boy....I'm still aiting on the games of games..though it appears they are in development...

Anguille -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 1:02:30 PM)

Addons to Armada 2526...i hope they will bring PBEM...then i can play that until the end of days...

comte -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 3:48:29 PM)

War in the East

Hertston -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 7:24:13 PM)

WitE. At the price that's likely to be, not a lot else. Might get 'Ride to Hell' (a sort of 60's biker RPG thingie) if a) its actually released this year and b) it isn't complete cr*p.

Lützow -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 9:20:09 PM)

WitE, WiF and any hardcore wargame Matrix is going to release in the future. Maybe even Victoria II, if it doesn't suck.

I'm never saving for games. There are so few which can spark my interest, that I acquire everything right at release.

wodin -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 9:22:48 PM)

I like the look of that Ride to hell aswell riding a Harley to 60's psych is my kind of thing...

warspite1 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/22/2010 10:05:51 PM)

MWIF and while I'm waiting:

Civ 5
The next add on for Napoleon Total War

IronDuke_slith -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 1:07:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Civ 5

Have they fixed the issues with Nvidia video cards, yet? Haven't played Nap or Empire for a while.

Fred98 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 2:43:39 AM)

I tend to concentrate on no more than 3 wargames at a time. I would rather be good at 3 wargames than be bad at 10!

My current 3 wargames keep me occupied. If no new wargames are released for the next 2 years that’s OK by me.

I will get Close Combat Arnhem for the fun. It doesn’t count as one of the 3 I want to be good at.

I look forward to War in the East but will depend on the price point and the release date. For me, BftB is normal price but WitE is a US developer and could be very expensive!

-

V22 Osprey -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 3:28:45 AM)

Waiting for:
JTCS Modern Wars Vol 1
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Battlefield 3(long way off, but really looking forward to it)

Jason Petho -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 3:42:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jomni
1) JTCS Modern (Is that really in the works?)

Absolutely, working on it nearly every moment I am not sleeping or at work.

Jason Petho

warspite1 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 6:17:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IronDuke

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Civ 5

Have they fixed the issues with Nvidia video cards, yet? Haven't played Nap or Empire for a while.

Warspite1

I didn't know there was an issue - I have been able to play both intermittently this year without problem.

ckammp -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 1:47:02 PM)

Waiting for:
War in the East
Civ 5 (unless it is Steam only, if so I won't buy)

Anraz -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 2:16:02 PM)

Civ5

PunkReaper -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (6/23/2010 6:06:18 PM)

Seems as though Civ 5 wins.....

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI