How do I take screenshots? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris

GlobalExplorer -> How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 8:55:00 AM)

I did not find a hotkey and I think it's not covered in the manual either.

PRINT, F1 etc don't work and Fraps won't work either (since it's a Windows Forms app).

GlobalExplorer -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 8:58:44 AM)

A quick answer would be fanatastic, since I want to take some screens now .. [:'(]

Redmarkus5 -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 9:08:06 AM)

On my keyboard I have a key called print screen. Mine is over on the top right corner... What kind of machine are you using? You might need to press Function + Print Screen if the lettering is in blue to signify a func related key...

GlobalExplorer -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 9:23:36 AM)

I have a German keyboard. But this should not matter since the PRINT key is always identical.

Do I understand you right that it is the PRINT key?

What you mean by "Function"?

GlobalExplorer -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 9:35:19 AM)

Or did you mean: PRINT -> copy/paste to any graphics program -> save?

That's the standard Windows Clipboard functionality [:D], and it will always work, but is very awkward.

I assumed there is an easier procedure built into the game since there is both a screenshots option in the menu and a /screenshots folder!!

Vic -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 11:41:03 AM)

The screenshot option in preferences makes a screenshot at the end of your turn of the whole map each round in minimal zoom. To get an actual screenshot of what you see on the screen you have to use the above described PRINT button and copy/paste into Paint (or other program).

Best,
Vic

GlobalExplorer -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 3:06:46 PM)

OK! Not ideal but i can live with it. Too bad Fraps does not work.

Redmarkus5 -> RE: How do I take screenshots? (9/8/2010 5:37:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GlobalExplorer

Or did you mean: PRINT -> copy/paste to any graphics program -> save?

That's the standard Windows Clipboard functionality [:D], and it will always work, but is very awkward.

I assumed there is an easier procedure built into the game since there is both a screenshots option in the menu and a /screenshots folder!!

Sorry - I have been travelling. Yes, I meant use the Windows PRINT feature, which is what I use. On my laptop you have to press 'fn' (FUNCTION) plus 'prt sc' to get a result...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI